- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics plus one year’s internship at an accredited institute.
- Membership in the College of Dietitians of British Columbia. Reserved Acts A and B
- Eligibility for membership in the Dietitians of Canada. Two (2) years experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Work effectively in a team situation.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct clients, families and other health care professionals.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to problem solve, assess and make decisions.
- Ability to operate computer and knowledge of software programs.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
View Fort St. John Community
City of Fort St. John Competition No. 2021-53 Water and Wastewater Plant Operator In Training Regular Full Time Excellent people. Awesome Benefits. Great Wages. Join us in Fort St John – the...
City of Fort St. John Competition No. 2021-53 Water and Wastewater Plant Operator In...