- Graduation from an approved Diagnostic Medical Sonographer training program.
- Active Registration with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (A.R.D.M.S.) in Obstetric & Gynecology, Abdomen & Small Parts
- Adult Echocardiography and Vascular qualifications would be beneficial.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification.
- One (1) year general sonography experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal effectively with others.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
View Smithers Community
View Hazelton Community