Community Living North Halton (CLNH) provides exciting employment and leadership development opportunities, and we are looking for talented individuals who want to empower others to reach their full potential.
As a leader in the field of Developmental Services, we have experienced continuous expansion over the last 5 years, and we are planning for continued growth to come.
Our mission is to provide supports and services to individuals with developmental disabilities and to enhance their personal growth and inclusion in the community. CLNH is a community where everyone belongs and is valued.
CLNH is inviting qualified applicants for Casual Support Worker positions to provide direct supports to youth and adults with Autism, who have behavioural challenges and in our Specialized Supports programs.
- Diploma in Social Services (DSW, SSW, CYW, Rec & Leisure) or a University Degree in Social Sciences . Related experience working with youth and adults with developmental disabilities and autism.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate Person Centered Planning
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with families
- Previous experience supporting individuals with Autism / Dual Diagnosis / Mental Health disorders
- Experience supporting individuals with unique and challenging behaviours in active treatment enviornments an asset
- Demonstrated understanding and training in supporting individuals with ASD
- Demonstrated commitment in implementing communication strategies
- Commitment in involving people to become more involved in their communities
- Experience and understanding of Community Living
- Candidates are required to have a valid Ontario Driver's License. The successful candidate would have to provide proof that s/he has a valid driver's license upon being hired.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarions with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Community Living North Halton will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect to any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
What is the opportunity? As a Mortgage Specialist in Halton South, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop relationships...
About Contact Newsroom For Professionals For Policymakers MyDC Careers Membership Shop DONATE About Diabetes Diabetes & You In Your Community Research How You Can Help Publications...
Burlington, ON Your Contribution: Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. Sodexo is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Human Resources Manager. Reporting to the...
Employment Service Worker Temporary Full-Time - Up to Four (4) positions; up to Six (6) months Human Services- Community Access The Employment Service Worker provides employment supports to...
About Classic Care Classic Care Pharmacy was founded in 1996 for the purpose of exclusively providing medication and consulting services to Long Term Care Homes and Retirement Residences. With...
JOB POSTING #835682 Position: Chiropractor Department: Altum Health Site: Hamilton – Queensdale Reports to: Site Manager Status: Permanent...
What is the opportunity? As a Mortgage Specialist in Halton South, you provide peace of mind to...
About Contact Newsroom For Professionals For...
Burlington, ON Your Contribution: Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. ...
Employment Service Worker Temporary Full-Time - Up to Four (4) positions; up to Six (6)...
About Classic Care Classic Care Pharmacy was founded in 1996 for the purpose of exclusively...
JOB POSTING #835682 Position: Chiropractor Department: Altum Health Site: ...