- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Brandt is continuing to grow and expand our business and we are looking for hard-working, creative individuals to join our team. We are currently seeking Design Engineers, for our Agricultural Division, which specializes in the design and manufacturing of customized heavy equipment innovations that improve our customer's efficiency and productivity.
- Required Skills
- Designing engineering systems, machines, and devices which meet our customer’s needs and which, when produced, comply with sound engineering practices and standards
- Review, evaluate, and improve upon engineering designs, drafting, schematics, and specifications
- Perform engineering analysis and develop test procedures, provide quality standards, and adherence
- Recommend improvements to current design of products
- Ensure that designs are safe, efficient, effective, and able to be cost effectively manufactured
- Provide feedback and advice regarding the technical and structural aspects of projects
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure project success
- Other duties as assigned
- Required Experience
- Mechanical Engineering degree or Mechanical Engineering technology certificate
- 2+ years’ direct work experience
- Proficiency with SolidWorks is preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail; strong mechanical background with focus on machine design preferred
- Experience with steel fabrication, manufacturing processes, machine design and machining methods, including material selection, welding processes, and machined component design
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Practical experience with product development and testing
- Able to create alternative solutions to problems
- Familiar with mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Familiar with ERP systems and lean manufacturing processes are considered an asset
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- Job Location
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Position Type
Brandt Group of Companies
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email AddThis
Return To Job Listings
POSITION SUMMARY: In a unionized environment, the Maintenance department at Maple Leaf Foods operates with a concept of a team environment to ensure plant efficiencies. As part of Maple Leaf...
A Sustainable, Forward Thinking Protein Company Maple Leaf Foods is a leading meat and plant-based protein company, employing over 11,500 people and publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange....
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Senior Supervisor supervises and coaches the Maintenance supervision team and trades team to ensure safe, efficient execution of the...
POSITION SUMMARY: In a unionized environment, the Maintenance department at Maple Leaf Foods...
A Sustainable, Forward Thinking Protein Company Maple Leaf Foods is a leading meat and...
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Senior Supervisor supervises and coaches...