- Grade 12.
- Certified Dental Assistant Certificate.
- Registration and licensure as a Certified Dental Assistant.
- Class V BC Driver’s License.
- Recent, related experience of one year.
Or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Or other Qualifications determined to be reasonable and relevant to the level of work.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize.
- Leadership and classroom management skills.
- Ability to work with children.
- Knowledge of techniques and standards of preventive and restorative clinical practice.
View Smithers Community
(2 Postions) The Town of Smithers is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Airport Maintenance Mechanic Operator I ($32.16) at the Smithers Regional Airport. These are...
(2 Postions) The Town of Smithers is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of...