Category:Service Desk / End User Services
City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
Delivery Manager - Desktop Delivery
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of professionals working in the desktop department;
- Hiring new employees, organizing work, managing priorities, conflicts and human resources, staying within budget, etc.
- Managing resources reporting to him/her in a rigorous and effective manner;
- Planning and using resources effectively (number, profile, management ratios, payroll);
- Participating in evolving and defining the departments overseen;
- Providing overall project management;
- Coordinating files (budget, resources, processes);
- Complying with the Member Partnership Management Framework (recruitment, integration, career plan, performance evaluation, meetings, pay equity, satisfaction assessment);
- Identifying and coaching potential succession candidates;
- Managing suppliers;
- Monitoring service quality;
- Managing operational activities;
- Meeting delivery commitments (capacity, performance, availability, deadlines);
- Complying with the business unit’s standards and procedures;
- Implementing and monitoring dashboards;
- Setting operational priorities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience;
- Team management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of service integration and delivery processes in mid-range system environments;
- Advanced knowledge of technologies related to centralized infrastructures;
- Awareness of major trends in the IT industry;
- Solid knowledge of Intel technology;
- Solid knowledge of Wintel and OS are key skills sought;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, both written and spoken;
- Leadership skills;
- Communication skills;
- Highly organized;
- Open to change;
- Able to prioritize;
- Good interpersonal communication skills;
- Able to deal with uncertainty;
- Promote team work and understand how to put together well-performing teams;
- Develop employees' skills;
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*
* This field is required.
Lead Developer .Net - 28280 Profession : Solution Development Work Location : Americas-Canada-Montreal Schedule :Full-time Description Lead Developer .Net – AIRCOM Server ABOUT US Welcome...
Senior Developer .Net - AIRCOM Server - 28282 Profession : Solution Development Work Location : Americas-Canada-Montreal Schedule :Full-time Description Senior Developer .Net – AIRCOM Server ABOUT...
Standard Deployment Specialist-271792 Description How do you train the best pilots in the world? How do you prepare pilots to have the safest, smoothest, surest flights? That’s what drives us at...
Mission Come on join the IT infrastructures teams in a digital transformation journey Created on July 1st 2009 within the Corporates Resources and Innovation Divison (RESG), the Global Technology...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Human Resources Project Manager ( Job Number: HR-080119-002-CR) REPORT TO • Senior Human Resources Business Partner MISSION AND OBJECTIVES Together with the HR sponsor, the Human Resources Project...
Lead Developer .Net - 28280 Profession : Solution Development Work...
Senior Developer .Net - AIRCOM Server - 28282 Profession : Solution Development Work...
Standard Deployment Specialist-271792 Description How do you train the best pilots in the world?...
Mission Come on join the IT infrastructures teams in a digital transformation journey Created on...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Human Resources Project Manager ( Job Number: HR-080119-002-CR) REPORT TO • Senior Human...