Creditron is a leader in delivering innovative and effective solutions for banks and other organizations processing large volumes of payments across North America – billions of dollars per year – and the implementation and support of the product is key to our reputation and success in the industry.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will work as a member of a team of technology professionals, reporting to the Customer Support Manager. You will achieve success in this role by implementing, supporting, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Creditron’s suite of receivables automation software solutions.
At Creditron, you will have the opportunity to travel to various customer sites throughout North America up to 25% of time (during peak periods). The Creditron work week is Monday to Friday between 8:30AM to 8:00 PM on a rotating schedule. You will also be responsible to manage escalations on scheduled on call evenings and weekends shifts.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and determine resolutions for technical issues related to Creditron products
- Assist with developing and documenting standard operating procedures and knowledge related articles
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software
- Install new software releases, upgrades, and patches for Creditron products
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Provide assistance via telephone and remote desktop sharing (e.g. WebEx).
- Work with third party vendors to place hardware support calls and resolve issues
- Maintain and update incident management database for tracking purposes.
- Support the physical hardware which processes payments
- 7+ years experience in a technical support or customer service capacity for software applications
- Degree or Diploma in a computer related field (E.g. Computer Science, Management or Computer Information System, Computer Engineering etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (2005+), IIS, SSRS, SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio), ad hoc scripts, SQL Server Profiler,
- Strong exposure to Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, Windows Servers, IT/Networking
- Proficient with Windows workstation & server class operating systems (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Ability to implement best practices in information technology management,
- Customer service orientated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people in a variety of roles in large client organizations
- Diligent, follows through, takes initiative, self-learner, track record of cutting through obstacles and getting things done
- Able to effectively multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing) in a professional and courteous manner
- Able to work independently or as a member of a Team, as directed by his/her Manager
- Able to continually pass any required background check requirements for working on and connecting to public safety information systems. Background verification may include the possibility of FBI fingerprinting.
- Microsoft Windows Server and/or MS SQL Certifications
- Experience in accounting and /or information systems
- Web application performance/scalability testing experience
- Familiarity with computer hardware
Creditron (https://www.creditron.com ) is a leading provider of integrated receivables, lockbox and remittance processing software and services. For over twenty years Creditron has partnered with customers in the Utility, Municipal, Insurance, Financial and Non-Profit sectors to help them achieve their accounts receivable goals
Creditron is a division of Harris (www.harriscomputer.com ), a member of the Constellation Software group of companies. Harris is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to Public Sector, Schools, Utility, and Healthcare agencies throughout North America. Harris’ focus is on creating long-term relationships with its customers and ensuring that it meets the changing needs of its customers over time.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Employer.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Are you an engineer who loves to build new things? Are you an innovative thinker and creative problem solver? We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior developer who can help us both enhance...
Senior Application Developer Requisition ID : 18012988 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-483 Bay Street Bell Trinity Sq...
Senior Manager, AML Analytics Requisition ID : 18014679 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Risk Management Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-21 Melinda Street 10th...
Position Responsibilities/Requirements FIS, Global Financial Solutions, Risk & Compliance Software Engineer - Grad FIS provides an integrated solution suite for asset/liability management,...
Posting #: 2018-829371 Non-Union Position: Health Information Management Professional – Emergency and Day Surgery Coder Department: Clinical Information Services Status: Temporary...
Posting #: 2018-830098 Non-Union Position: Help Desk Technician x 2 positions Department: Information Communication Technology Status: Full time Hours: Monday to Friday, Days (subject to change...
Are you an engineer who loves to build new things? Are you an innovative thinker and creative...
Senior Application Developer Requisition ID : 18012988 Position Type: Regular Position...
Senior Manager, AML Analytics Requisition ID : 18014679 Position Type: Regular Position...
Position Responsibilities/Requirements FIS, Global Financial Solutions, Risk &...
Posting #: 2018-829371 Non-Union Position: Health Information Management Professional –...
Posting #: 2018-830098 Non-Union Position: Help Desk Technician x 2 positions Department:...