Creditron is a leader in delivering innovative and effective solutions for banks and other organizations processing large volumes of payments across North America – billions of dollars per year – and the implementation and support of the product is key to our reputation and success in the industry.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will work as a member of a team of technology professionals, reporting to the Customer Support Manager. You will achieve success in this role by implementing, supporting, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Creditron’s suite of receivables automation software solutions.
At Creditron, you will have the opportunity to travel to various customer sites throughout North America up to 25% of time (during peak periods). The Creditron work week is Monday to Friday between 8:30AM to 8:00 PM on a rotating schedule. You will also be responsible to manage escalations on scheduled on call evenings and weekends shifts.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and determine resolutions for technical issues related to Creditron products
- Assist with developing and documenting standard operating procedures and knowledge related articles
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software
- Install new software releases, upgrades, and patches for Creditron products
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Provide assistance via telephone and remote desktop sharing (e.g. WebEx).
- Work with third party vendors to place hardware support calls and resolve issues
- Maintain and update incident management database for tracking purposes.
- Support the physical hardware which processes payments
- 7+ years experience in a technical support or customer service capacity for software applications
- Degree or Diploma in a computer related field (E.g. Computer Science, Management or Computer Information System, Computer Engineering etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (2005+), IIS, SSRS, SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio), ad hoc scripts, SQL Server Profiler,
- Strong exposure to Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, Windows Servers, IT/Networking
- Proficient with Windows workstation & server class operating systems (2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Ability to implement best practices in information technology management,
- Customer service orientated with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people in a variety of roles in large client organizations
- Diligent, follows through, takes initiative, self-learner, track record of cutting through obstacles and getting things done
- Able to effectively multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing) in a professional and courteous manner
- Able to work independently or as a member of a Team, as directed by his/her Manager
- Able to continually pass any required background check requirements for working on and connecting to public safety information systems. Background verification may include the possibility of FBI fingerprinting.
- Microsoft Windows Server and/or MS SQL Certifications
- Experience in accounting and /or information systems
- Web application performance/scalability testing experience
- Familiarity with computer hardware
Creditron (https://www.creditron.com ) is a leading provider of integrated receivables, lockbox and remittance processing software and services. For over twenty years Creditron has partnered with customers in the Utility, Municipal, Insurance, Financial and Non-Profit sectors to help them achieve their accounts receivable goals
Creditron is a division of Harris (www.harriscomputer.com ), a member of the Constellation Software group of companies. Harris is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to Public Sector, Schools, Utility, and Healthcare agencies throughout North America. Harris’ focus is on creating long-term relationships with its customers and ensuring that it meets the changing needs of its customers over time.
Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Employer.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Position Responsibilities\Requirements: • Provides technical support activities for a software production processing environment. • Installs, maintains and supports application/source code and/or...
Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Service Delivery Analyst, Senior Perform support activities required to maintain a high level of availability and stability for one or more applications...
Service Technician Rep II Hamilton, ON-0068573_P0227579 Description NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with...
Director, Data Management CAN-Ontario-Burlington-Burlington|Analytics TransUnion of Canada: Director, Data Management What We Offer TransUnion believes in investing in the best people. Our...
Yahoo Mail is the ultimate consumer inbox. It’s the best way to access your email and stay organized from a computer, phone or tablet. With its beautiful design and lightning fast speed, Yahoo...
Sr. Developer (C#, SQL Server, Rest API - Code Test required) Requisition ID : 18005804 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work...
Position Responsibilities\Requirements: • Provides technical support activities for a software...
Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Service Delivery Analyst, Senior Perform support...
Service Technician Rep II Hamilton, ON-0068573_P0227579 Description NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR)...
Director, Data Management CAN-Ontario-Burlington-Burlington|Analytics TransUnion of Canada: ...
Yahoo Mail is the ultimate consumer inbox. It’s the best way to access your email and stay...
Sr. Developer (C#, SQL Server, Rest API - Code Test required) Requisition ID : 18005804 Position...