Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Temporary
Position Status: Part Time
: Customer Service/Customer Associate
: Canada-Ontario-Matheson-429 Fifth Ave. Box 100
: Jan 26, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for passionate team members who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll use your knowledge of financial services products to help clients with their day-to-day banking needs. As a Customer Service Representative, whether it’s answering questions, assisting with transactions, or proactively connecting clients with the right team members, you’ll be the first line of support as clients work towards their financial goals.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Help clients manage their accounts and products. Focus on each client experience and make every interaction meaningful. Connect clients to the right CIBC team members who can help them reach their goals.
- Problem Solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to build a better solution together.
- Leveraging Technology - Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, assisting them to better manage their banking needs.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a temporary part time role with a schedule of 15.0 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends
Project Coordinator - TELUS Health - HEA03201-17 Description Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together! As a rocking project coordinator, you will be responsible for...
Req Id: 180682 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are...
Overview Cheers to your Career! Kelsey's is seeking Assistant Restaurant Managers for our Aurora location! At Kelsey’s we’re constantly on the lookout for the best Associates to join our team! We...
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping...
Position ID: J0118-0556 Job Type: Permanent Full Time Job Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada Division: Plan Benefit Operations Region: Ontario Job Category: Plan Benefits Number of Positions...
Project Coordinator - TELUS Health - HEA03201-17 Description Here’s the impact you’ll make and...
Req Id: 180682 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and...
Overview Cheers to your Career! Kelsey's is seeking Assistant Restaurant Managers for our Aurora...
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing...
Position ID: J0118-0556 Job Type: Permanent Full Time Job Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario,...