Customer Service Representative
Have you always dreamed about working at a multinational corporation with lots of opportunities? Well, this is your chance!
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting Customer Service Representatives for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry for a full time one-year contract. The ideal candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English. French is not required but would be as asset.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Position will receive direction and support.
Skills and Qualifications·
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve with minimal supervision
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems.
- The candidates should have a passion for customer service by nature to help others find solutions or resolutions to a problem.
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Brandt is currently seeking a Service Technician for our Moncton location. This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of construction and forestry based equipment and attachments...
Brandt is currently seeking a Service Technician for our Moncton location. This position is...