JOB POSTING #859276
Position: Customer Service Representative
Department: Altum Health
Site: Toronto Western Hospital
Reports to: Site Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week
Status: Temporary Full-time
Altum Health Toronto is seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our amazing team of clinicians and administrative professionals!
The principal responsibilities include: performing exemplary and timely statistical and data collection/entry/reporting activities; performing administrative activities. In addition, demonstrated ability to provide exemplary and timely client and customer service to our patients, customers, staff, and consultants; effectively and efficiently managing referrals; scheduling, booking and confirming clients as required, optimizing daily operations, participating in quality assurance and improvement activities,
The Toronto site is a high volume facility and the successful candidate must be someone who:
• Communicates professionally and effectively
• Demonstrates exemplary interpersonal skills; respectful, listens and is empathetic
• Acts professionally and exercises good judgement
• Demonstrates exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Has incredible attention to detail
• Adapts to a changing environment and is able to maintain effective work flow in times of pressure and multiple demands
• Produces high quality accurate work and is dependable
• Understands/anticipates needs or problems and resolves them efficiently and effectively
• Has amazing follow through to ensure that the client, customer and staff expectations are exceeded
• Understands when to escalate issues
Altum Health is a department within the University Health Network with over 300 employees across several sites (Toronto, Cambridge, Barrie, Hamilton, Ottawa, Oakville, Ajax, Mississauga, Vaughan, Brampton and Scarborough). We offer a full continuum of prevention, rehabilitation, and health care services to third party payors and individuals, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), employers, and insurers.
At Altum Health, we believe in providing “The Right Care. Always.” by offering client-centered services that address the physical, psychosocial, and behavioral issues related to injury or illness. We actively participate in outcomes data collection, analysis and reporting, continuous quality improvement and the education and training of the next generation of health and service professionals. Altum Health services prevent and manage acute and chronic injury as well as co-morbid conditions and integrate clients back into the workplace and home life. Our services result in positive outcomes and value to our clients and customers.
• Completion of High School education required
• Completion of related College diploma and/or certificate preferred
• Experience working with WSIB, Auto and Extended Health claims preferred; experience working in a rehabilitation clinic preferred
• General knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• Demonstrates outstanding customer service and administrative skills
• Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills, including: active listening and demonstrates patience, places information in appropriate context when listening, reading, writing and speaking, adjusts communication towards the appropriate audience etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility in dealing with diverse audiences
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide support to all members of the team
• Excellent data entry skills including proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Can manage multiple competing priorities and work in a demanding deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrates excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Can work individually and as part of a team
• Is a dependable and committed individual
• Acts professionally and exercises good judgement
POSTED DATE: June 16, 2020 CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
University Health Network thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UHN is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Job Title : Team Leader - Reitmans - Shoppers World Danforth - Toronto Status : Regular - Full Time Posting Date : 2020-06-25 Reference Number : TOR-08315 Description : Share your...
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Permanent Position located in Mississauga, Ontario Great opportunity to work with a dynamic organization Kelly has a customer who is located in...
Kelly Services' global pharmaceutical client is seeking a Drug Safety Specialist for their North York, Ontario location for a 5 month contract term to start. Previous Drug Safety experience is...
Dynamics NAV - System Administrator - $70k - Greater Toronto Area Technology: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Job Type: Permanent Do you have System Admin experience, specifically with Microsoft Dynamics...
Systems Admin - Dynamics NAV - Toronto - $70k A wholesale distribution end user is looking for a Dynamics NAV Admin to lead help desk, training, and reporting efforts on their ERP system. In this...
ERP Admin - Dynamics NAV - Toronto, ON - $75K A manufacturing organization is looking for a NAV ERP Administrator to lead help desk, training, and reporting efforts and work with company...
Job Title : Team Leader - Reitmans - Shoppers World Danforth - Toronto Status : Regular - Full...
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Permanent Position located in Mississauga,...
Kelly Services' global pharmaceutical client is seeking a Drug Safety Specialist for their North...
Dynamics NAV - System Administrator - $70k - Greater Toronto Area Technology: Microsoft Dynamics...
Systems Admin - Dynamics NAV - Toronto - $70k A wholesale distribution end user is looking for a...
ERP Admin - Dynamics NAV - Toronto, ON - $75K A manufacturing organization is looking for a NAV...