Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator (Wellness Natural Inc. - SimplyProtein)
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Customer Service,Logistics,Operations,Warehouse
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Number of Positions: 1
Posting Date: November 14, 2020
Share this job:
The Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator manages our order to delivery process ensuring our products arrive to our customers on time and in full. She / he possesses excellent customer service skills and thrives at developing collaborative relationships with customers and external partners (co-manufacturers, warehouse, freight providers). Reporting to the Customer Service and Logistics Manager , the incumbant will represent SimplyProtein as the front line liaison to customers in all areas of order processing, logistics and customer service.
Order Processing & Customer Care 40-50%
- Efficient and accurate processing of all elements of customer purchase orders including product fulfillment and validation of price, sales terms and customer credit
- Provide responsive solution focused communication to external customers and internal stakeholders regarding inquiries or exceptions to order fulfillment
- Accurately transfer data from purchase orders to invoices and EDI order entry systems
- Partner with warehouse service providers to ensure accurate and timely order fulfillment
- Determine stock availability and allocation of inventory
- Manage special orders as required for key customers, international export, eCommerce and displays
- Manage and reconcile (non-trade related) invoice
- Assist Finance with non-compliance charge deductions by investigating, reviewing, pull supporting documentation, emails, files and/or warehouse paperwork to prove whether or not non-compliance charges are valid
- Monitor and suggest new ways to make order entry more efficient & cost effective
- Special projects as required
- Validate shipment rates for accuracy and monitor for cost effectiveness
- Provide responsive solution focused communication to external customers and internal stakeholders regarding inquiries or exceptions to order delivery
- Update internal teams on potential delays or critical information
- Follow up with receivers to obtain receiving reports
- Schedule inbound deliveries & liaise with warehouses to ensure product is received and shipments are accurate
- Create and follow through on customs paperwork in working with customs brokers
- Monitor and introduce new ways to make shipping more efficient or cost effective
- Establish and implement vendor management best practices, which include: contract management, vendor selection, relationship and performance management of the supply chain
- Conduct quarterly meetings with carriers to review service KPIs and business requirements
- Warehouse and freight invoice validation / reconciliation
- Manage CHEP pallet program as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in a similar customer service order processing role in a CPG consumer packaged goods company
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- An analytical mindset
- Experience with Quickbooks (preferred) or other financial accounting software
- Bilingual / French (asset)
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel
- Balanced operational and customer focused mindset
- Team player that can work well cross-functionally
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a positive ââ‚¬Ëœcan do’ attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize when required
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic and changing environment
The position is an immediate need, and is posted until filled. Early application is encouraged.
To apply please send your current CV and Cover Letter to Graeme C. Imrie & Associates. All complete applications will be reviewed. Due to the volume of interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Learn More about Graeme C. Imrie & Associates
See all Graeme C. Imrie & Associates job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Tell a Friend 17-Nov-2020 118 Order Picker Location Mississauga & GTA Salary Range $16.33/hr Closing Date -none- Description Order Pickers required for Mississauga distributor (Britannia &...
Mississauga Distributor has an immediate need for an experienced Customer Service/Order Desk professional. Using SAP, you will receive, process orders via phone, fax or email efficiently and...
General Labourers required immediately for Brampton manufacturer/distributor (Williams Parkway & Tobram). Duties will include but limited to: packaging and stacking products, order picking and...
Kelly Services is now recruiting warehouse associates for our client Roots Canada - one of Canada's leading retailers! We are searching for seasonal warehouse associates who will be responsible...
Bilingual (oral & written) English & French 3+ years customer service experience in a call centre or order processing environment ORACLE and/or experience in the pharmaceutical, technical or...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply...
Tell a Friend 17-Nov-2020 118 Order Picker Location Mississauga & GTA Salary...
Mississauga Distributor has an immediate need for an experienced Customer Service/Order Desk...
General Labourers required immediately for Brampton manufacturer/distributor (Williams Parkway &...
Kelly Services is now recruiting warehouse associates for our client Roots Canada - one of...
Bilingual (oral & written) English & French 3+ years customer service experience in a call...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise...