Customer Sales and Service Agents - Temporary Full - Time - St. John's Airport - 18866
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Across the country and across the world, the Air Canada family brings people together. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Customer Sales and Service Agents at the St.John's Airport.
Whether assisting our passengers at airport counters or gate locations, our Customer Sales and Service Agents play an important role in ensuring that our flights are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
This is a temporary, full-time, position which guarantees 40 hours per week.
Hourly rate of $14.00/hr
Along with the hourly salary, Air Canada offers interesting incentives to candidates that successfully complete a temporary assignment and are willing to return for future assignments. Full details will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Assist customers with their inquiries
- Conduct passenger check-in.
- Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes.
- Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes.
- Act as Ground Hosts and Hostesses.
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Accustomed to working within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- High school diploma or academic equivalent.
- Be willing to undergo and successfully pass a four (4) day full-time training (attendance is mandatory).
- Candidates must also pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). (To obtain this security clearance, candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see Transport Canada website for additional details).
- This position requires bilingualism. Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates fluent in English, French and one or more of the following languages: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Hindi, Danish, Dutch, Punjabi.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Customer Service Agent (Airport)
: CA-NL-ST JOHN'S-YYT
Job Posting Start Date & Job Posting End Date:
: Oct 23, 2017, 11:01:27 AM | Nov 20, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company...
This is an exciting opportunity to join our RBC Royal Bank Commercial Banking team as the Administration Assistant assisting the Vice President of Commercial Banking for Newfoundland and...
As the world’s number one distributor of heating and plumbing materials and a leading supplier of building materials, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the...
Req Id: 219280 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Senior Financial Services Representative Requisition ID : 18017718 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador-St. John's-15...
IT Infrastructure Support Coordinator – St. John’s, NL The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a world leader in the oil and gas industry, supporting its’...
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies...
This is an exciting opportunity to join our RBC Royal Bank Commercial Banking team as the...
As the world’s number one distributor of heating and plumbing materials and a leading supplier...
Req Id: 219280 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
Senior Financial Services Representative Requisition ID : 18017718 Position...
IT Infrastructure Support Coordinator – St. John’s, NL The successful candidate will have the...