Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Provides insights and analytics and develops business recommendations for a specific customer account, taking into consideration CP’s strategies and the customer’s business challenges. Drives category growth for both the Customer and Colgate.
As Customer Analyst Manager you would be responsible for:
- Delivering category growth and sales targets within investment guidelines and alignment with brand strategies.
- Capability for pulling data from various data sources and drawing insights as well as interpreting shopper and consumer research to drive category solution development with the customer.
- Continuously track category trends, dynamics, and insights.
- Facilitate monthly review meeting / CBP process.
- Understanding the impact of the 5P's (Promotion, Placement, Pricing, Placement, POP) on the category at the customer; also you would need to identify 5P opportunities and make recommendations.
- Understanding how activities at daring customers impact the customer development team and the organization to develop plans that will give customer a bold advantage.
- Understanding Colgate's KPI's and Category Development Manager's impact on this critical metrics.
- Contributing to Colgate's growth using category expertise, without sharing confidential information.
- Complete regular business reviews with customers and annual top-to-top reviews.
- Level of Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Years of Experience (range): 4+ years consumer goods industry experience.
- Functional Experience and Technical Skills:
Solid analytical skills
Deep understanding of Colgate’s Category Management/Retail Category Development principles preferred
Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams to achieve business results
Proficiency in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Pivot Tables, Lotus Notes, Nielsen's Answers Desktop and JDA Space Planning.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Segment: Manager, Management, Research
Close Sales Representative Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Sales Years Experience: 2-4...
Category Development Manager – Premium Dry Dog - PURINA CANADA( Job Number: 180002AW) Description POSITION: Category Development Manager – Premium Dry Dog COMPANY: Nestlé Purina PetCare...
Position ID: J0318-1292 Job Type: Permanent Full Time Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Division: Human Resources Region: Ontario Job Category: Human Resources Number of Positions 2 Keeping...
DescriptionPURPOSE OF JOB The Strategic Account Leader (SAL) is responsible for managing and leading our engagement with customers in order to increase revenue and profit. This is done by...
Job Title: Sourcing Manager (Clinical Sourcing) (Multiple Positions Available) Division: Finance Department: Procurement Duration: Full-Time Permanent As the Sourcing Manager (Clinical Sourcing)...
Category Business Analyst, Seasonal Décor - C04OGU The Category Business Analyst plays a direct role helping equip Canadians to live life to the fullest every day, by managing vendor...
Close Sales Representative Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career...
Category Development Manager – Premium Dry Dog - PURINA CANADA( Job...
Position ID: J0318-1292 Job Type: Permanent Full Time Job Location: Toronto, Ontario,...
DescriptionPURPOSE OF JOB The Strategic Account Leader (SAL) is responsible for managing and...
Job Title: Sourcing Manager (Clinical Sourcing) (Multiple Positions Available) Division:...
Category Business Analyst, Seasonal Décor - C04OGU The Category Business Analyst plays a direct...