Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Accommodation during the recruitment and selection process is available for persons with disabilities upon request. Please contact the Human Resources department at (416) 422 - 7986 should you require accommodation.
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Provides insights and analytics and develops business recommendations for a specific customer account, taking into consideration CP’s strategies and the customer’s business challenges. Drives category growth for both the Customer and Colgate.
As Customer Analyst Manager you would be responsible for:
- Delivering category growth and sales targets within investment guidelines and alignment with brand strategies.
- Capability for pulling data from various data sources and drawing insights as well as interpreting shopper and consumer research to drive category solution development with the customer.
- Continuously track category trends, dynamics, and insights.
- Facilitate monthly review meeting / CBP process.
- Understanding the impact of the 5P's (Promotion, Placement, Pricing, Placement, POP) on the category at the customer; also you would need to identify 5P opportunities and make recommendations.
- Understanding how activities at daring customers impact the customer development team and the organization to develop plans that will give customer a bold advantage.
- Understanding Colgate's KPI's and Category Development Manager's impact on this critical metrics.
- Contributing to Colgate's growth using category expertise, without sharing confidential information.
- Complete regular business reviews with customers and annual top-to-top reviews.
- Level of Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Years of Experience (range): 4+ years consumer goods industry experience.
- Functional Experience and Technical Skills:
Solid analytical skills
Deep understanding of Colgate’s Category Management/Retail Category Development principles preferred
Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams to achieve business results
Proficiency in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Pivot Tables, Lotus Notes, Nielsen's Answers Desktop and JDA Space Planning.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Segment: Manager, Management, Research
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build collaborative teams Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way Learn and grow, inwardly and...
Close Sr Business Intelligence Analyst Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Market Research Job Category: Analyst,Category...
RB A fantastic opportunity is available for a SAP Order Integrity Analyst on a 6-month contract to join our team in Mississauga, ON. Join Reckitt Benckiser and you'll join a global CPG powerhouse,...
Close Director, Category and Shopper Insights Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Director Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Marketing,Market...
Associate Manager, Product Development - Canadian Tire Corporation - C04SGH Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from...
Pricing Analyst - Canadian Tire Corporation - Toronto - C04SGJ Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build...
Close Sr Business Intelligence Analyst Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
RB A fantastic opportunity is available for a SAP Order Integrity Analyst on a 6-month contract...
Close Director, Category and Shopper Insights Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals...
Associate Manager, Product Development - Canadian Tire Corporation - C04SGH Help us boldly shape...
Pricing Analyst - Canadian Tire Corporation - Toronto - C04SGJ Help us boldly shape retail in...