Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Ceridian is a cloud company powered by people. Join us as we transform the world of work for millions of employees around the world. Our products help employees be paid on time, apply for promotions, grow their careers, and support their work/life fit. Our solutions and our people work together to help organizations control costs, save time, optimize their workforce, minimize risk and grow their businesses.
As a software company specializing in human capital management (HCM), Ceridian has not only invested heavily in cloud software development but in its people as well. We have a variety of career growth (Top Talent, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, & Job Rotation) and Diversity/Inclusion (YOUnity and Ceridian’s Women Network) programs to support your career journey at Ceridian.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Find out why Ceridian employees declare Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2017, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2017, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2017!
Purpose of Position:
The Credit Analyst will ensure Ceridian’s Trust Account is fully funded by conducting client risk assessment reviews at an intermediate level, contacting external sources for credit information which could include financial institutions, company executives, and/or customer credit references. Interacts on a day-to-day basis with various internal and external departments to assist with queries as they come up.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Processescustomer applications for funding (new and existing). Analyze applications anddetermine if they meet criteria within established funding policy to ensurebusiness losses are not incurred. Research credit sources (Equifax; Bloomberg, financialstatements; etc.) for information on credit worthiness and/or contact financialinstitutions or other sources to verify information.
- Providesconsultancy services and guidance to Ceridian employees (Sales Representatives, Clients, Implementation, Projects, Service) regarding queries concerning a client’s funding status to ensure compliance to Risk Policy.
- Operates within strict timelines to complete funding analysis and to prepare reports on credit proposals to ensure compliance to Risk Policy.
- Substantial and ongoing review of assigned portfolio to monitor risk for negative trending and must be proactive in assessing situations in timely manner to ensure business losses are not incurred.
- Monitor, review and evaluate potential incoming fraud and financial alerts from internal systems and outside credit vendors.
- Continuous development of credit models and keeping up to date with market, legal, and compliance conditions involved in the analysis of funding terms for clients.
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a financial service environment.
- Profiecent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with MSDynamics a plus
- Strong and effective communication skills via phone and email.
- Training in basic accounting a plus
- Must be able to work in an environment of very tight deadlines and strict requirements for accuracy.
- Required to meet pay date deadlines.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
Connect with us on Twitter @CeridianCareers or Facebook CeridianCareers
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Director, Real Estate Finance Division Requisition ID : 18020888 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Commercial/Business Banking Work Location : Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg-1...
Associate, Real Estate Finance Division Requisition ID : 18020884 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Commercial/Business Banking Work Location : Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg-1...
General Manager, Banking Centre L8 Requisition ID : 19000712 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Management Work Location : Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg-2866 Pembina Hwy, Unit 10...
Reporting To: Service Supervisor, Power Systems Through customized engineering, packaging, design and building complete control and switchgear systems with the latest technology, TOROMONT CAT...
Senior Customer Service Representative Primary Location : MB-Winnipeg-Winnipeg Employee Status : Regular Schedule : Full-time Number of hours (if position is part-time indicate the number of...
Account Executive - SAL03852-18 Description Here’s a chance to join one of the leading sales organizations in Canada. Bring your proven sales experience, business acumen and strategic insight to...
Director, Real Estate Finance Division Requisition ID : 18020888 Position Type: Regular Position...
Associate, Real Estate Finance Division Requisition ID : 18020884 Position...
General Manager, Banking Centre L8 Requisition ID : 19000712 Position Type: Regular Position...
Reporting To: Service Supervisor, Power Systems Through customized engineering, packaging,...
Senior Customer Service Representative Primary Location : MB-Winnipeg-Winnipeg Employee...
Account Executive - SAL03852-18 Description Here’s a chance to join one of the leading sales...