Apply now »
Date: May 16, 2018
Location: Oakville, ON, CA, L6L 0C4
Company: John Deere
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here, the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. RIGHT NOW.
Title: 50748791 - Credit Analyst - 35425
Primary Location: Canada (CA) - Ontario (CA-ON) - Oakville
Organizational Group: JOHN DEERE FINANCIAL
Personnel Area: 8500 - JD Financial-Canada
Title: 50748791 - Credit Analyst
Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
Reviews and analyzes credit applications within our Construction & Forestry group for acceptance or denial following the credit guidelines, policies and procedures established by the Company. Performs financial analysis to approve or deny credit and/or makes recommendations to senior manager when credit requests are above authority level. May provide work direction or assist with training, coaching and mentoring other Credit Analysts and other internal staff. This position is located in the Oakville office.
- Independently makes recommendations and/or credit decisions on moderately complex, higher dollar limit Construction & Forestry Equipment financing requests.
- May be cross-trained in both Construction & Forestry and Agriculture markets in order to provide underwriting support during peak volume periods.
- Evaluates financial statements and other customer information to approve or deny moderately complex, higher limit notes and/or leases according to guidelines, policies and procedures established by the Company including communication of decision to dealers.
- Preference may be given to those who can perform such in both official languages.
- Markets and promotes use of sales finance products and counsels dealers on new marketing and/or product programs.
- May review and authorize additional transactions against customer's current credit limit in order to maintain and improve overall performance of portfolio.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with dealers, Territory Finance Managers and others specific to position. Identifies/prospects customers for strategic and mid-market credit consideration.
- Assists with solving problems, answering questions, and counseling dealers with completing financial documentation and may occasionally help with collections.
- Assists with training, coaching, and mentoring Credit Analysts and internal staff. Provides expert advice and may provide work direction. Participates in process improvement and/or team-oriented projects.
- Work schedule may include a requirement to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently adjudicate financing requests for Construction & Forestry customers.
- Ability to review/analyze financial statements, cash flow and key financial ratios.
- Ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with our dealers, customers, and internal staff.
- Ability and working knowledge of standard industry applications.
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods to meet business needs
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual (French) - written and oral proficiency.
- Credit experience in Construction & Forestry financing.
- Credit adjudication, financial industry customer-oriented/customer service experience.
In accordance with the John Deere Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An equal opportunity employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.
Job Segment: Agricultural, Business Manager, Business Process, Agriculture, Management
Apply now »
Jr. Analyst - Canadian Tire Bank - Oakville - C04RP6 Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to...
Financial Services Representative II Requisition ID : 18018214 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Oakville-1515 Rebecca St. Unposting...
Analyst or Associate, Financials and Public Sector, Corporate Banking Requisition ID : 19000347 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Capital Markets Work...
Business Analyst - Risk Data Management Requisition ID : 18020565 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Risk Management Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-21 Melinda Street...
Customer Service Contact Centre Representative Requisition ID : 18021227 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Call Centre (Sales and Service) Work...
Financial Services Associate Requisition ID : 18020852 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Support Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Burlington-2400 Fairview St. Unposting...
Jr. Analyst - Canadian Tire Bank - Oakville - C04RP6 Help us boldly shape retail in...
Financial Services Representative II Requisition ID : 18018214 Position Type: Regular Position...
Analyst or Associate, Financials and Public Sector, Corporate Banking Requisition...
Business Analyst - Risk Data Management Requisition ID : 18020565 Position...
Customer Service Contact Centre Representative Requisition ID : 18021227 Position...
Financial Services Associate Requisition ID : 18020852 Position Type: Regular Position...