Corporate Sustainability Graduate Intern
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- USA-Massachusetts-MA - Burlington
- Product Supply
As Keurig Dr Pepper creates a beverage company of the future, our combined size and scale provides a significant opportunity—and responsibility—to preserve and protect the environment and give back to society in the local and global communities where we have offices, operations, suppliers, and consumers.
As an intern at Keurig Dr Pepper you will contribute to ensuring we’re meeting virtually every consumer beverage need, while supporting our commitment to making a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work and to leave the world better than we found it. Each intern will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally. Come learn what it takes to succeed at an industry-leading company and help contribute to our ongoing success.
What you will do:
- Quantify the environmental co-benefits of business initiatives, specifically within the productivity, Design to Value (DTV) and Business Cost Management (BCM) portfolios. These may comprise packaging, logistics, manufacturing, or other efficiency efforts.
- Work with identified business leads, establish and validate the emissions baseline for KDP owned and operated rolling stocks (trucks and forklifts) and quantify recently attained and planned for savings from network optimization efforts.
- Evaluate industry trends and explore emerging solutions to ensure cost efficiencies and introduce renewable or alternative fuel options, such as bio diesel, compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, propane, hydrogen and electric vehicles.
- Create methodology and related tools that allow for continued use, repeatability and scale when quantifying environmental impact. This may include recommending off-the-shelf or online tools.
- Build an understanding of the business initiatives and fleet composition/performance
- Work with manager and staff to understand realized and potential impacts relative to KDP environmental targets, ambitions and potential claims
- Inform business leads on industry trends and available solutions to enable both cost efficiency and renewable fuel options
What you must have:
- Must be a graduate student currently enrolled in a full time academic program from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with greenhouse gas (GHG) factors
- High analytical capabilities
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize requests, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including excellent listening, written, and verbal abilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally, independently driven, and a self-starter
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Description Guggenheim Partners is seeking an exceptional candidate to join as Sustainability Intern during Summer 2019. Reporting to the Co-Heads of Guggenheim’s Green Initiative, this person...
Description The benefits of working with Mobile Fleet Services include: Competitive Pay & Benefits; Flexibility; we understand work-life balance is a must. Be part of a young energetic team;...
Reporting To: Service Supervisor, Power Systems Through customized engineering, packaging, design and building complete control and switchgear systems with the latest technology, TOROMONT CAT...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Fire Mechanic 1 Next Job Apply for Job Job ID 301979 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Full/Part...
Description Job Description: Position Title BAAM Finance - FP&A, Associate / Assistant Vice President in Hedge Fund Solutions Type of Business Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment...
AECOM is seeking a Safety Advisor to join our team at our Nutrien project in Carseland, AB. Develops and manages SH&E programs for the company, business lines, regions, and/or clients. Provides...
Description Guggenheim Partners is seeking an exceptional candidate to join as Sustainability...
Description The benefits of working with Mobile Fleet Services include: Competitive Pay &...
Reporting To: Service Supervisor, Power Systems Through customized engineering, packaging,...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Fire Mechanic...
Description Job Description: Position Title BAAM Finance - FP&A, Associate / Assistant Vice...
AECOM is seeking a Safety Advisor to join our team at our Nutrien project in Carseland, ...