Brandt is currently seeking a Corporate Product Manager - Underground for Western Canada based out of Edmonton. This position is responsible for promoting all aspects of the company’s Ditch Witch business. Other duties include working with the various branches to build and develop our Ditch Witch business; assisting and identifying new Ditch Witch markets; assisting with customer relations; assisting sales personnel with key accounts and providing support in sales training.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with various branches to build and develop
- Train Compact Equipment Sales staff on safety, including but not limited to proper use, loading/unloading, and securing loads based on provincial regulations
- Help establish sales training programs based on local competitive situation.
- Work with the VP of Sales to develop and execute a successful sales strategy
- Support the sales team with making direct calls on key accounts
- Extensive travel throughout the BTL branches will be required
Kelly is looking for an Asset Integrity Inspector for a 1-year contract opportunity with one of our major Oil and Gas Clients in Lloydminster. Position Summary: This position provides integrity...