Work Location:Mississauga, ON
Posted Date:December 15, 2017
The Institutional Division, Ecolab’s core and largest business, instills confidence that every aspect of our customers’ operations are protected. As a trusted partner serving the food service and hospitality markets, we assist customers with food safety, guest satisfaction, employee safety and operational efficiency.
Within the division’s Corporate Accounts department, located in Ecolab Canada’s head office (Mississauga), the Bilingual (French/English) Administrative Assistant will provide key administrative support to the Corporate Accounts department and Corporate Accounts Managers.
- Coordinate projects and programs for the department as assigned.
- Provide general administrative support to the Corporate Accounts Managers including internal and external correspondence, such as sales presentations, letters, reports and memos. Work involves drafting correspondence, as well as, creating complex spreadsheets with sales formulas and customer focused PowerPoint presentations.
- Exercise judgment and make decisions to promote smooth workflow and ensure client demands are met.
- Handle scheduling of travel and meeting arrangements including flight and transportation arrangements.
- Support and manage scheduled Corporate Customer incentive, rebate, cost guarantee and fee bill programs.
- Assist in all aspects of new customer set up and renewal packages for field representatives and key customers.
- Handle sensitive information and maintain accurate files and tracking mechanisms.
- Proficiency in both English and French required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; additional post-secondary administrative training is preferred.
- 2 – 4 years administrative support experience; experience in a corporate/national sales environment is an asset.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SAP is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Reliable and adaptable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of the organization.
Ecolab is dedicated to Employment Equity.
eCommerce Digital Merchandiser( Job Number: 170009SX) Description Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company was...
Legal Assistant (Legal Services) - TOR06202 Job Family Legal Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing / Speaking) - - - Status...
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you...
Senior Contact Centre Sales Service Representative : 0000A977 Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that few...
Please note: There has been one (1) temporary position added for two (2) years. Striving towards making Toronto one of the most sustainable cities in the world, the Environment and Energy Division...
Req ID 38065BR Title Bilingual Customer Response Center Associate – Full-Time City Toronto State / Province Ontario Country Canada Region North America Location Details Scarborough...
eCommerce Digital Merchandiser( Job Number: 170009SX) Description Good Food, Good Life is the...
Legal Assistant (Legal Services) - TOR06202 Job Family Legal Primary Location Toronto Position...
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is...
Senior Contact Centre Sales Service Representative : 0000A977 Description Global Vision. Local...
Please note: There has been one (1) temporary position added for two (2) years. Striving towards...
Req ID 38065BR Title Bilingual Customer Response Center Associate – Full-Time City ...