- Become the main contact person for all sub consultant communications including Changes, Invoices, etc.
- Administer sub-consultant contracts by analyzing the subcontract general terms and conditions to highlight areas of risks such as ambiguities, conflicts or deviations from the scope of work
- He will set up and maintain the Contract Admin module of PM+ in coordination with Project Controls
- Coordinate the impact of the changes on the sub consultant contract and document these changes identified through the change control procedure
- Providing guidance on financial and contractual matters pertaining to contracts.
- Work with sub consultants to ensure their commercial deliverables meet project requirements
- Draft contracts based on standard terms and conditions for approval by senior management
- Expedite deliverables and negotiate and issue change orders
- Ensure compliance with quality requirements
- Maintain records and produce reports as required
- Other duties that may be delegated or required from time to time at the direction of the Commercial Manager
- 6+10 years of practical experience in a similar role preferably in Rail\Civil projects
- Experience working within a civil, architectural, electrical Instrumentation and mechanical engineering environment and knowledge of the construction processes by which the works will be undertaken would be a great advantage.
- Experience preparing and issuing contract documentation
- Exceptional English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- A dedicated team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Some type of experience with Change orders
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Requisition ID: 212815 Reference Bechtel’s Canadian affiliate, Bantrel, has been awarded an EPCM contract through a joint venture for development of Jansen Stage 1, a greenfield 4.45 Mtpa potash...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project Coordinator for immediate employment for the Mississauga, ON office. AECOM is proud to provide our employees with exciting,...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is an industry-leading construction and infrastructure development company at the forefront of our economy’s strongest growth sectors – Infrastructure,...
Professional Consulting - Toronto Our Client in the Pensions and Fund Industry is seeking a Senior Project Manager (Private Markets Applications) for their Downtown Toronto Office. This is a...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public...
Company Info At Teva Canada, we believe that all Canadians deserve access to innovative and affordable medications. We develop, produce and market generic pharmaceuticals, from diabetic agents to...
Requisition ID: 212815 Reference Bechtel’s Canadian affiliate, Bantrel, has been awarded an...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project Coordinator for immediate...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is an industry-leading construction and infrastructure...
Professional Consulting - Toronto Our Client in the Pensions and Fund Industry is seeking a...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and...
Company Info At Teva Canada, we believe that all Canadians deserve access to innovative and...