Professional Consulting - Windsor
Our Client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Contract Administrator for their Windsor office. This is a 12 months contract to start, possible extension.
Top 3 Skills:
Project Management background
Civil Utility construction background
Job duties / accountabilities
1. Provide administrative and technical support to vendors, relating to cable installation and splicing. Be involved in major project supervision when required.
2. Assist vendors with problem solving, work-load management, coordination and follow-ups of projects.
3. Ensure practices and external requirements (such as permits, authorization) are respected by vendors; ensure work performed is aligned with the plans, the quotes and the technical norms to meet quality, environmental and health/safety standards.
4. Manage and verify vendor administrative follow-ups; work completion, change of dates, changes to plans, pre-billing, rates and extra approvals.
5. Act as the companys representative in front of third parties (municipalities, Ministry of Transportation, Ontario Hydro) for major projects coordination (coordination meeting, preliminary on-site visits and during the construction phase, cost analysis).
6. Assist vendors with different relations (municipalities, Ministry of Transportation, Hydro companies).
7. Propose alternative solutions for processes, construction and conception norms in order to improve efficiency, quality and costs effectiveness.
8. Inform the Purchasing, Process, Contracts and Quality Audits teams about vendor performance issues and work towards corrective measures.
9. Analyze, validate and approve billing.
Critical Qualifications / Competencies
1. Experience in dealing with municipalities and utility companies.
2. Experience working in construction.
3. Past experience in conflict resolution with external vendors.
4. Good knowledge of the technical design associated to the outside plant and its technologies.
5. Excellent knowledge of project management.
6. Knowledge of construction quality standards and health and safety.
7. Customer oriented with a high team spirit.
8. Excellent organizational skills, including planning of workload and stress management.
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
10. PC Proficient MS Office, Windows environment.
11. Valid G Drivers license.
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies
1. Civil technologist diploma or Bachelors of civil engineering or equivalent
2. Experience in civil management and contract administration.
To Apply, Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application Deadline||May 11, 2018|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Organization: Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Division: ServiceOntario - Retail Branch City: Windsor Job Term: 1 Permanent, 1 Temporary - duration up to 12 months with possible...
Senior Writer, Digital (English Services) - WIN00696 Job Family Programming (TV-Radio-Web) Primary Location Windsor Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels (Reading /...
AECOM is actively seeking a number of creative, highly talented Archaeological Field Technicians. The roles can be based in London, Richmond Hill, Barrie or Windsor. These are on call positions,...
Dynamics NAV ERP Applications Manager Your New Company If you've always wanted to help manage the system and work with users, consider this opportunity! My client has on-going plans for an upgrade...
Job Title Returns & Sales Co-worker - Windsor PUOP Location Windsor Country Canada Work Area Customer Relations Full Time - Part Time Part Time Job Type Regular Image About the job ABOUT THE...
contremaître/contremaîtresse à l'installation de systèmes de signalisation, VILLE DE SHERBROOKE, 18 daysCette offre a été publiée par le réseau municipal. Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 6265654 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si différente) : Contremaître -...
Organization: Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Division: ServiceOntario - Retail...
Senior Writer, Digital (English Services) - WIN00696 Job Family Programming...
AECOM is actively seeking a number of creative, highly talented Archaeological Field...
Dynamics NAV ERP Applications Manager Your New Company If you've always wanted to help manage...
Job Title Returns & Sales Co-worker - Windsor PUOP Location Windsor Country Canada Work Area ...
contremaître/contremaîtresse à l'installation de systèmes de signalisation, VILLE DE SHERBROOKE, 18 daysCette offre a été publiée par le réseau municipal. Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de...