Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Mobile & Web Developer
Mastercard Labs as a Service is a leading edge global innovation practice, delivering a range of innovation programs which incorporate the best in design thinking and agile development processes. We help customers and partners extend their innovation agenda through the delivery of innovation programs, processes and applications.
• Labs as a Service supports our customers and partners with Innovation and R&D consultation - delivering customized innovation programs, products and support - tailored to meet client-specific business challenges. Labs as a Service is a joint venture alliance between Mastercard Labs and Mastercard Advisors
• Labs as a Service will help customers create effective solutions to real problems in a compressed timeframe using cost effective innovative processes
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile team working to build product prototypes and pilots, in collaboration with global brands in commerce
• Are you a talented Full Stack Developer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
• Do you love coding and enjoy fast paced dynamic environments?
• Do you have a strong track record in rapid prototyping and delivering new and exciting projects, and learning new technologies (e.g. Wearable Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things) ?
• Do you have a passion for product design and technology innovation and have a high energy, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership / desire to succeed?
• You will work with highly-skilled multi-disciplinary teams around the world to shape, plan and deliver front end technology that enables our clients to deliver an optimal digital experience, along with building fully functional pilots for these new products.
• Collaborate with UX designers, QA and Product Owners to define, size and implement user stories
• Exploring how different technologies (e.g. Wearable Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, AR/VR) can be used to solve client business problems.
• Ensure all projects are completed on time and to world class standards with clean, well designed code.
• Think creatively and contribute new ideas to the team in terms of best practices, patterns and technologies that would lead to delivery efficiencies.
All About You
• Full stack Developer with a strong UI/UX sense and a natural flair for aesthetics and usability.
• Advanced level knowledge of React Native
• Advanced level knowledge of Node.js
• Knowledgeable in Redux and container technologies
• Knowledgeable in SQL and NoSQL
• Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Experience with chatbots, Alexa, robotics, and/or wearables is a plus
• Experience in rapid prototyping
• Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for collaboration and teamwork.
• Demonstrated ability to take responsibility and work in a self-directed manner.
• Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first with the ability to work in a small, startup-style, agile and fast-paced team.
• Examples of work on GitHub is helpful
• Experience in both start-up and corporate environments is a plus
• Experience in consumer fintech applications and payment protocols is a plus
• Willingness to travel (30-35%)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Product Development Consultant - C04PHD Position Summary: The Product Development (Automotive, Tools, Yard and Home) team’s mandate is to help build the equity of CTR’s Retail Brands by improving...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
Dispute and Credit Representative Requisition ID : 18010742 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Call Centre (Sales and Service) Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-750...
Opto-Mechanical Designer - Requisition ID 099456 CA-Ontario-Don Mills Description WESCAM Don Mills, an L3 WESCAM location in a suburb of Toronto, designs and manufactures specialized custom...
Senior Web User Experience Designer 18WD29288 Americas-Canada-Ontario-Toronto Senior Web User Experience Designer Location: Toronto- Canada Job ID: 18WD29288 Position Overview The Senior...
Req Id: 203002 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief inour company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Product Development Consultant - C04PHD Position Summary: The Product Development (Automotive,...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...
Dispute and Credit Representative Requisition ID : 18010742 Position Type: Regular Position...
Opto-Mechanical Designer - Requisition ID 099456 CA-Ontario-Don Mills Description WESCAM Don...
Senior Web User Experience Designer 18WD29288 Americas-Canada-Ontario-Toronto Senior Web User...
Req Id: 203002 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...