Job ID: 270599
St. Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Compensation Analyst
Location: Remote - Offsite
Department: Compensation Services 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Days M-F
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension’s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
The Compensation Analyst researches, analyzes and makes recommendations for compensation policies and programs.
- Assists management with new job creation and ensures appropriate documentation.
- Assigns pay range and recommends pay rates.
- Performs job market analysis. Participates in salary surveys and evaluates data in order to determine compensation rates and pay grade assignments.
- Researches and evaluates new or changing compensation practices and policies.
- Monitors compliance with and changes in applicable laws and regulations.
- Processes compensation changes and corrections.
- Advises HR Business Partners, Recruiters, Supervisors, and Managers on pay decisions, policies, trends and market based position evaluations.
- Leads the merit planning/performance management programs for Ascension and Direct Subsidiaries.
- Calculates Socially Just Wage and assist with incentive pay review, calculation, and payout analysis.
- Maintains confidentiality in handling highly sensitive information, including compensation pay design and individual pay/benefits information.
- HS or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Level Degree preferred
- Three years of related experience required, Compensation preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest brands in the world? We at NIKE Canada are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Retail Sales...
Cloud Shared Services Specialist - TELUS Health - HEA03890-18 Description Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies? Join our team The TELUS...
Description What makes us Qlik We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways,...
Legal counsel, labour and employment law (legal services) - CAN00418 Job Family Legal Primary Location Canada Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French) Language Skill Levels...
What is the opportunity? As Premier Banking Advisor, you will deliver an exceptional High Net Worth (HNW) client experience by providing simple banking and credit solutions to HNW Wealth...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you will be responsible for Client Integration and Fund Events in Fund Accounting and Derivative platforms. You will have a thorough understanding of client...
Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest...
Cloud Shared Services Specialist - TELUS Health - HEA03890-18 Description Be a part of a...
Description What makes us Qlik We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share...
Legal counsel, labour and employment law (legal services) - CAN00418 Job Family Legal Primary...
What is the opportunity? As Premier Banking Advisor, you will deliver an exceptional High Net...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you will be responsible for Client Integration and Fund...