- Grade 12 plus graduation from a recognized Home Support Attendant/ Resident Care Aid Program Registered on the BC Care Aid Registry.
- Valid Class 5 BC Drivers’ License.
- Certificates in CPR, First Aid and Food Safe.
- Use of personal vehicle.
- Or equivalent combination of current education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Home management skills.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients.
- Ability to observe and recognize changes in clients.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with clients, family, and care team.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Kitimat Community