Req ID: 113885
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Communications Advisor to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
Communications Advisor for NTT Data Services:
This role serves as key member of the Executive & Internal Communications team, supporting enterprise internal communications. Reporting to the Vice President of Executive & Internal Communications, this position plays a critical role in informing and engaging NTT DATA employees around the world through effective Executive & Internal Communications.
Responsibilities might include:
- Handles diverse issues and leads communications projects contributing to company’s success.
- Oversees and maintains global internal communications editorial calendar for key channels, contributing and collaborating within and outside immediate team to cultivate engaging content. Includes direct contributions.
- Provides internal communications counsel and support to qualifying internal clients. Partners with other departments, as required, in developing communication strategies and objectives.
- Assists Vice President of Executive & Internal Communications with department analytics and workflow processes.
- Adjusts communications and materials to respond to changing business demands and expectations.
Requirements for this role include:
- Expert influencing, communication and writing skills.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with business and communications strategy, concepts tools and techniques. This includes proficiency with communication technologies such as email design and metric software, SharePoint Communication Sites, Yammer/internal social media platforms, video creation, webinar/virtual conferencing logistics, planning and management, PowerPoint, MS office software, etc.)
- Advanced client service and collaboration skills.
- Advanced analytical / problem solving skills. Ability to take analytics and make recommendations to change approach or strategy.
This is a remote role and the person can be physically located anywhere in Canada.
- 5+ years of experience in internal communications or related discipline.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills (written and oral).
- Advanced organizational and time/project management skills.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in an Internal Communications job.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively with senior leadership
- Previous internal communications experience
- Journalism, Marketing or Communications graduate
- Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm CST. The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Project Manager, Sharepoint, Technology
Position #: 871238 Position: Director, Digital Clinical & Corporate Lead - TFT Department: UHN Digital Reports to: Vice President & Chief Information Officer Status: Temporary Full-Time (Mat...
Job Description Position at CloudBlue Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make...
Job Posting: 871981 Position: Marketing Coordinator Reports To: Director, Continuing Education Status: Permanent Full-time Hours per week: 35 Organization: The Michener Institute Salary: $58,674...
Job Posting #871697 Position: Senior Specialist, Privacy Operations Department: Privacy and Access Operations Reports to: Supervisor, Privacy and Access Operations Location: Toronto General...
JOB POSTING #: 871917 Position: Senior Project Analyst Department: UHN Digital, Data and Implementation Science Reports to: Senior Project Manager, UHN Digital, Data & Implementation...
Senior Brand Manager, Brand Development/Innovation (12month contract), Conagra Brands Canada Inc., 21 daysClose Senior Brand Manager, Brand Development/Innovation (12month contract) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category:...
Position #: 871238 Position: Director, Digital Clinical & Corporate Lead - TFT Department: UHN...
Job Description Position at CloudBlue Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but...
Job Posting: 871981 Position: Marketing Coordinator Reports To: Director, Continuing...
Job Posting #871697 Position: Senior Specialist, Privacy Operations Department: Privacy and...
JOB POSTING #: 871917 Position: Senior Project Analyst Department: UHN Digital, Data and...
Senior Brand Manager, Brand Development/Innovation (12month contract), Conagra Brands Canada Inc., 21 daysClose Senior Brand Manager, Brand Development/Innovation (12month contract) Job Posting...