Club Channel Account Manager (Consumer Goods - Building Materials)
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Sales
Years Experience: 4-6 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Number of Positions: 1
Posting Date: July 31, 2020
Share this job:
Club Channel Account Manager (Consumer Goods – Building Materials)
Our client, a leading Consumer Goods – Building Materials Company, is looking to hire a Club Channel Account Manager to join their team on a Permanent, Full-Time basis.
The successful candidate, can Work Remotely in any city in North America; or at the company’s Head Office in Montreal, Quebec.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Club Channel Account Manager will plan, organize, and control operations for club channel and other global accounts to meet the company’s commercial goals.
- Develop, validate, and implement all strategies and actions required to meet / exceed the sales goals for the managed account with given budget.
- Prepare and validate presentations/ business reviews and ensure strict follow-up with the account to ensure proper execution on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, validate, and execute bookings for the account in accordance with expenditures allotted by the company.
- Maintain a good business relationship with every company product group stakeholder.
- Prepare written materials, such as business agreements, special offers and promotional events, with internal and external parties.
- Obtain listings of all core company products and related floor space, in accordance with company strategies, for the account.
- Keep planograms up-to-date to optimize individual product presentation.
- Inform immediate supervisor of key actions that will be taken for the client, different negotiations that are taking place, and related results.
- Prepare all necessary reports in accordance with timetables determined by the organizations and the client.
- Attend various meetings called by immediate supervisor to ensure an active role in all activities related to the position.
- University degree in business administration or experience with key account management
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in account management
- Club, Mass or hardware and online channel experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Result and action oriented
- Detailed oriented and follow up
- Developed analytic and strategic thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to persuade
- Ability to adapt
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of customer clientele
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to manage P&L
- Ability to travel when needed
- Valid driver’s license
Learn More about CPG Connect
See all CPG Connect job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Job Location Brampton, Ontario CA Job Category Sales/Account Management ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE) Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and...
Are you certified in the Order Picker, Cheryr Picker and/or Counterbalance? We have excellent opportunities for Forklfit Operators with minimum 3 years expereince. Duties: Carefully operator Order...
Please note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN is only hosting this online application on behalf of The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (the...
Distribution Supervisor required for a fashion acessories distributor in its' new facility in Woodbridge. This role will lead a dynamic team team who values creativity, achievement, fun, and...
Job Posting #860032 Position: Health Information Specialist Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: Collaborative Academic Practice- Patient Education and Engagement Reports To:...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build collaborative teams Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way Learn and grow, inwardly and...
Job Location Brampton, Ontario CA Job Category Sales/Account Management ABOUT US (AND OUR...
Are you certified in the Order Picker, Cheryr Picker and/or Counterbalance? We have excellent...
Please note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN...
Distribution Supervisor required for a fashion acessories distributor in its' new facility in...
Job Posting #860032 Position: Health Information Specialist Site: Toronto Western...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build...