Reporting to the Manager of the Payroll Services Sector, the successful candidate will work as a client services consultant, payroll.
The Payroll Services Sector mainly offers payroll processing and management services to Canadian small and medium enterprises in order to reduce the risks and administrative burden associated with the management of this task. It also offers specialized payroll and human resources solutions intended for companies with more complex payroll environments and specialized HR needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Provide telephone support to clients using our payroll application and complementary modules and offer suggestions to improve their use of our solution;
- Inform clients on the current payroll legislative rules and regulations;
- Plan and organize your work to comply with service levels and client expectations;
- Comply with the quality standards for communication with clients;
- Ensure follow-up and resolution of clients’ cases according to service level agreements;
- Modify the companies files and make the necessary follow ups;
- Act as a resource person for client retention;
- Participate in knowledge sharing within your team;
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors;
- Identify and document the problems encountered to improve your training.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- High school diploma;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the payroll industry or in customer service in a call centre environment;
- Ahuntsic College Comprendre les principes de la paie training or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) PCP Certification (Asset);
- Customer service oriented;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage priorities effectively;
- Strong team spirit and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Nethris application or EmployeurD (Asset);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and of Internet navigation;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Payroll Analyst (6 month mandate)-MON16092 Description BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...
Pay and benefits coordinator ( Job Number: HR-021018-001-CR) REPORTS TO Head, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits MISSION AND GOALS Reporting to the Head, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits, the...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well. Ceridian is a cloud company powered by our people. As an innovative fast-growing...
REPORT TO This position reports to the GFX BO Team Leader MISSION AND OBJECTIVES The GFX Team provides solutions to Client needs on the FX activity and manages the operational risk in respect of...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
Payroll Analyst (6 month mandate)-MON16092 Description BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees...
Pay and benefits coordinator ( Job Number: HR-021018-001-CR) REPORTS TO Head, Compensation,...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our...
REPORT TO This position reports to the GFX BO Team Leader MISSION AND OBJECTIVES The GFX Team...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...