Category:Cyber Security Consulting
City: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
Client Engagement Manager R2
Client Engagement Manager
Senior Client Service Manager – Location : Ottawa, Toronto or Edmonton
Join us and put your career into high-gear!
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join the CGI Managed Security Services (MSS) team as a Client Service Manager.
The Team: Managed Security Services (MSS) team includes deployment and support, business management, SOCs, and business growth teams. We are a very collaborative close-knit team in MSS – team spirit and satisfying career growth for our members are a key focus for all of us.
Global interest in Cyber Security continues to grow. CGI’s Global Cyber Security Practice has a strong presence with both local governments and commercial clients spanning many market verticals. CGI’s Global Cyber Security vision and strategy is driven by the core leadership team with representation spanning the globe. Our MSS team is directly represented within this core strategy team, and is identified as the Global MSSP for CGI’s clients. Our opportunity for growth is exponential and we have achieved key global wins that position us well to continue our growth.
Why us: CGI is a leader in IT security services and this is a great opportunity to join a winning team. The MSS team provides long-term services to our clients and is a dynamic and stable team of security professionals working together since 2001. We are growing! Come join us and see what it's like to work and learn in the exciting field of IT security with a great group of professionals. MSS team members are supportive and collaborative – you’ll receive the support you need to be successful in your position and to enhance your security skills while furthering your career.
Career growth: We strongly support building a career path for our members. We have different technology and business paths within the Cyber Security Team and within MSS that can be taken as your career evolves. If you are serious about honing your skills and growing your career, we’re serious about giving you the opportunities and experience you need.
Technical environment: We use top-ranked industry-leading security tools and technologies – incorporating several security technologies for each of our multiple services. MSS has an on-site technology lab which all our members can use for installation trials and proof-of-concepts, training, testing and trouble-shooting.
The Opportunity: We currently have an exciting opportunity to join CGI’s Global Cyber Security team as a Client Service Manager.
The Managed Security Services (MSS) Client Service Manager (CSM) is accountable and responsible for the account management, relationship management, client satisfaction, service quality, financial tracking and organic growth of one or more MSS clients.
The CSM establishes strong relationships by regular contact with the client contacts and with the MSS managers and leads. This role has the overall accountability for both the day-to-day success of the transition/deployment projects as well as for ongoing operations management over the life of the CGI-Client partnership.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Interface regularly with Client management and staff to ensure on-going client satisfaction.
• Engagement Manage Client: Actions and Deliverables, Issues, Meetings, Scope, Contract, Requirements.
• Manage the Operations budget for the client, ensuring CGI stays within budget, and raises appropriate contract amendments to fund new/out-of-scope work.
• Establish strong working relationships with key client contacts and internal staff.
• Engagement Manage Functional Service Teams: accountable for service delivery quality during the life of the client engagement from transition/deployment projects through ongoing operations by providing leadership and priority setting in collaboration with the project managers, operations managers and team leads.
• Accountable for quality service delivery, client satisfaction and regular satisfaction meetings and surveys.
• Deliver and review with the client, the monthly service and SLA reports.
• Escalate to appropriate directors and/or managers if required to ensure SLAs are met.
• Accountable for financial tracking and billing.
• Establish a strong working relationship and regular meetings with the client to develop new opportunities for additional MSS services and other future CGI business.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Experience and Education:
• Must have 8 or more years of IT Client Service Management and/or IT Service Delivery Management experience.
• Must have demonstrated strong technical leadership, interpersonal skills and organizational abilities in large/complex engagements.
• Must have exceptional judgment and innovative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to deal with aggressive timelines and the associated pressure.
• Experience using a ticket management system such as Remedy
• Proficiency with MS-Office (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Comfortable conducting meetings, presenting and leading issue-resolution with management and senior management at the client and internally.
• Ability to speak, write and communicate clearly and effectively fluent in English.
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level 1 (Enhanced Reliability Clearance – ERC).
• University degree or college diploma in a relevant field.
• Knowledge of security technologies, such as: security incident handling, log management, SIEM, IDS/IPS, NGFW, web content filtering.
• CISSP and/or CISM certification.
• ITIL certification
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level II (Secret).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*
* This field is required.
Position ID 13089BR Title Manager - Security Architect Line of Service Consulting & Deals Job Type Full-Time City ON - Ottawa Job Description Collaborate with industry leaders, diverse teams...
Req Id: 196393 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Req Id 80341 - Posted 04/09/2018 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Ontario - Ottawa GaradaWorld is Hiring! Your mission at GardaWorld: As a member of the GardaWorld security...
30+ days ago | Government/Industry Groups - Education and Extension - Project/Program Management/Construction, AgCareers.com, 2 daysLocation Chiro, Ethiopia Start Date Feb - Apr 2018 (flexible) Length of Placement 9 Months Language Requirements English English Reading: Level 5, Writing: Level 5, Speaking: Level 5 Language...
Please Note: If you are a current Hydro Ottawa employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application. One of life’s great opportunities is the opportunity to coach, mentor...
Req Id: 193677 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Position ID 13089BR Title Manager - Security Architect Line of Service Consulting & Deals Job...
Req Id: 196393 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined...
Req Id 80341 - Posted 04/09/2018 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Ontario -...
30+ days ago | Government/Industry Groups - Education and Extension - Project/Program Management/Construction, AgCareers.com, 2 daysLocation Chiro, Ethiopia Start Date Feb - Apr 2018 (flexible) Length of Placement 9...
Please Note: If you are a current Hydro Ottawa employee with access to Workday, apply to this...
Req Id: 193677 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined...