Temporary | Fort St John, BRITISH COLUMBIA | 17 days | Deadline: 16 Jan 2021
This position has expired. Do not apply!
You must sign in before you can apply for this position. Click here to sign in.
|Print This Posting|
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this position performs a variety of housekeeping duties throughout the facility. Maintains clean and disinfected conditions in areas such as patient/resident/client rooms, Operating Rooms, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory, Labour and Delivery Rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, lounges, offices and common areas used by staff, visitors and patients/residents/clients as established in Northern Health Regional Housekeeping Policies and Processes.
- Grade 10 or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
View Fort St. John Community
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Fort St. John location. The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for assisting in the dismantling of construction, forestry and...
Peace River Regional District Investment Officer Full Time, Permanent Position (Fort St. John office) Join the PRRD Team! Come work with the Peace River Regional District team in the mighty Peace...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Fort St. John location. The successful applicant...
Peace River Regional District Investment Officer Full Time, Permanent Position (Fort St. John...