|Centralized Delivery Coordinator - Weekend Shift|
|0374 - Centralized Delivery Support|
|Lowe's Milton Canada RDC|
The schedule for this position is Friday - Sunday, 9:30 am – 10 pm however may require occasionally being available outside of these hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Work cross functionally to ensure inventory is available to fulfill all CD deliveries and meet KPIs
· Execute assigned tasks accurately and as scheduled
· Ensure the prompt, efficient and accurate handling of merchandise
· Identify, allocate and prepare Centralized Delivery labels for picking and loading as well as SOE (store order express) orders for loading to stores
· Breaking and organizing labels
· Answer store calls and work directly with store representatives to address any concerns and/or provide information regarding available inventory
· Run and send daily reporting
· Identify and recommend ways to improve existing processes
· Action reporting to resolve exceptions causing issues
· Communicate any system issues that impair the ability to effectively execute demand
· Assist other support functions as time permits
· Performs other duties as directed by the Centralized Delivery Coach
· Must be detail oriented with an ability to multi-task
· Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
· Computer experience and familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems is preferred
· Experience with software applications such as Excel, Access and Word
· Familiarity with distribution center operations
· Successfully manages multiple tasks simultaneously
· Demonstrated team-building skills
· Ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts among team members
· Analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex problems
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Demonstrates assertiveness when communicating unpopular requirements
· Approaches change optimistically; adjusts quickly and proficiently to changing work environments
· Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or holidays as required
|Lowe’s Canada is an inclusive employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.|
Financial Analyst – Metro CDT( Job Number: 180000FP) Description Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company was...
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We...
Close Financial Analyst – Metro CDT Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Financial...
Operations Dispatcher - C04NL4 Canadian Tire offers employees a wealth of challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We are a successful and growing company that values diversity and...
Trade Marketing Manager - 04694 Description Job Overview The Trade Marketing Manager will oversee sales strategy & sales forecasts, proposing and directing the execution of programs to maximize...
Manager, Technical Service - 1800005I Description About Baxter Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV...
Financial Analyst – Metro CDT( Job Number: 180000FP) Description Good Food, Good Life is the...
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a...
Close Financial Analyst – Metro CDT Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
Operations Dispatcher - C04NL4 Canadian Tire offers employees a wealth of challenging and...
Trade Marketing Manager - 04694 Description Job Overview The Trade Marketing Manager will...
Manager, Technical Service - 1800005I Description About Baxter Baxter provides a broad portfolio...