|Centralized Delivery Coordinator - Weekend Shift|
|0374 - Centralized Delivery Support|
|Lowe's Milton Canada RDC|
The schedule for this position is Friday - Sunday, 9:30 am – 10 pm however may require occasionally being available outside of these hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Work cross functionally to ensure inventory is available to fulfill all CD deliveries and meet KPIs
· Execute assigned tasks accurately and as scheduled
· Ensure the prompt, efficient and accurate handling of merchandise
· Identify, allocate and prepare Centralized Delivery labels for picking and loading as well as SOE (store order express) orders for loading to stores
· Breaking and organizing labels
· Answer store calls and work directly with store representatives to address any concerns and/or provide information regarding available inventory
· Run and send daily reporting
· Identify and recommend ways to improve existing processes
· Action reporting to resolve exceptions causing issues
· Communicate any system issues that impair the ability to effectively execute demand
· Assist other support functions as time permits
· Performs other duties as directed by the Centralized Delivery Coach
· Must be detail oriented with an ability to multi-task
· Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
· Computer experience and familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems is preferred
· Experience with software applications such as Excel, Access and Word
· Familiarity with distribution center operations
· Successfully manages multiple tasks simultaneously
· Demonstrated team-building skills
· Ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts among team members
· Analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex problems
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Demonstrates assertiveness when communicating unpopular requirements
· Approaches change optimistically; adjusts quickly and proficiently to changing work environments
· Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or holidays as required
|Lowe’s Canada is an inclusive employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.|
Customer Business Analyst Job Description Position summary We are currently recruiting a Customer Business Analyst (BA) supporting the Customer Development (CD) team. This role is the financial...
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a...
We’re under construction! Thank you for your interest in Rogers! Please note that from July 6 until July 15, our HR systems will be the subject of some pretty exciting upgrades. During this time...
Requisition ID: 14896 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that...
Customer Business Analyst Job Description Position summary We are currently recruiting a...
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North...
We’re under construction! Thank you for your interest in Rogers! Please note that from July 6...
Requisition ID: 14896 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and...