Globally, Wolseley is the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. In Canada we are the country’s largest national trade distributor of plumbing, hydronic, HVAC/R and PVF products and solutions.
Our customers include professional contractors, retailers and industrial users. We have a network of over 220 branches coast-to-coast, over 2,600 employees and a national team of sales and service specialists. We are known for our knowledge, dependability and expertise which our customers have come to rely on for their ever-changing needs. Our continued growth as an industry leader depends on hiring the best talent and Wolseley Canada is committed to supporting the successes and development of our employees.
We are an employer of choice through our:
- Career development and training opportunities
- Sustainable profitability and long-term growth strategy
- Commitment to excellence in serving all customers
- Company values – We act with integrity, drive for results and value our people
- Culture that challenges the status quo, seeks innovation and new opportunities
- Competitive benefits and discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
- Recognition of the importance of sustainable living; as such we are committed to supporting sustainable products for the preservation of our natural resources
- National sponsorship of Special Olympics Canada
- Proud support of Habitat for Humanity
Category Sales Specialist - Designer
The Category Sales Specialist – Designer will interact with branches sales force, and occasionally customers throughout Ontario and the Atlantic. Will provide heat loss and heat gains, duct designs, ventilation designs, radiant and hydronic designs for both residential, and light commercial projects for customers throughout Ontario and the Atlantic provinces. As well, either specifying or help specify equipment for these designs that help to grow the sales within Wolseley.
- Provide accurate designs using the most current software provided by Wolseley
- Provide layout using AutoCAD for these designs
- Ensure that designs are not only accurate, but meet all building code requirements both national, provincial, as well as local
- Work with design department coordinator to ensure that product being selected revolve around lines that Wolseley supports
- Other duties as assigned. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based on branch and region.
- Must hold a valid Ontario BCIN number
- Must be HRAI certified in residential heat loss/gain, duct design, and ventilation design. Preference given to those holding more than these HRAI certifications
- Must be proficient in Wrightsoft design software, Loopcad, and AutoCAD (can be AutoCAD LT)
- Must be have working knowledge of all programs in Microsoft Office
- Good technical skills applying both HVAC/R and Hydronic heating system
- Preference given to those who have had either contractor experience, or other installation field experience either through a manufacturer or distributor
- Good knowledge of building codes
- Organized, detail oriented and able to work under pressure
Job Title Communications Specialist Job Description This career opportunity will coordinate the NBTAP, New Brunswick Teen Apprentice program activities and Career Link Atlantic corporate...
Job Title Line Operator Job Description Responsabilities Operate and monitor production lines. Control finished product flow through bulk storage compound. Observe and resolve any problems that...
Description The caretaker is responsible for providing a safe, clean and healthy environment for students, staff and the public and overseeing day to day building operations, working as part of...
Manager, Banking Centre L7 Requisition ID : 18013481 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Management Work Location : Canada-New Brunswick-Saint John-44 King Street Unposting...
Job Title Compensation Analyst Job Description The Compensation Analyst utilizes a unique blend of analytical, communication, and writing skills. Working collaboratively with other HR...
Job Title Business Process Lead Payroll Job Description The primary focus of the HR Business Process Lead Payroll is to ensure that all payday and absence modules in Workday run smoothly. This is...
Job Title Communications Specialist Job Description This career opportunity will coordinate the...
Job Title Line Operator Job Description Responsabilities Operate and monitor production...
Description The caretaker is responsible for providing a safe, clean and healthy environment for...
Manager, Banking Centre L7 Requisition ID : 18013481 Position Type: Regular Position...
Job Title Compensation Analyst Job Description The Compensation Analyst utilizes a unique blend...
Job Title Business Process Lead Payroll Job Description The primary focus of the HR Business...