Brampton, Ontario CA
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.LICID:55085,REQID:6022,#LI-JL1About The Opportunity
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Essential to this Position
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong project management skills to identify, coordinate, communicate, schedule and determine resources for each project and customer activity
- Relationship builder with clients and customer service
- Prior success at managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Excellent at identifying opportunities through Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Packaging and related departments
- Highly skilled at research in packaging weight, design, material specifications and marketing trends
- An analytical mind to understand pricing standards, based on order quantity and scaled pricing input
- Familiar with score cards, metrics, and trend analysis
Essentials for Success
- Strong oral and written communication skills, both one-on-one and in small groups
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office computer skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven and sensitive to project timelines
- Customer service oriented with regard to Account Managers and Clients
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Bi-lingual in French desired
Education / Certifications
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience required
As an operating company of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 167 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends. Menasha Corporation is a privately held company comprised of two subsidiaries: Menasha Packaging Company and ORBIS Corporation. As one of America’s oldest family-owned manufacturing companies, Menasha Corporation employs over 5,000 in over 100 facilities in North America and Europe.
Click here to view our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future.
Visit our careers site at http://careers.menasha.socialsourcingnetwork.com/ to learn more about working at Menasha and to stay connected to future job opportunities.
For more information about Menasha Packaging, please visit www.menashapackaging.com .
Job Description SNC‐Lavalin provides cutting‐edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic...
Rewards Consultant Senior Associate - MERCER-R_032708 Description The Employee Compensation Consultant is responsible for managing client projects that focus on executive and/or broad-based...
Category:Project Management City: Toronto, North York, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: As a project manager within the CGI global infrastructure services, you will...
Intermediate Process Engineer | Food & Beverage - MIS00102 Primary Location - Canada-Ontario-Mississauga GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global...
Position Description: CGI is looking for a Global Wealth – Project Manager for our Banking & Global Wealth team. The ideal candidate will want to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced...
Position Description: Join CGI as Data Analyst for it banking project. The data analyst will be responsible for data modeling, structured query language (SQL), data quality, data profiling and...
Job Description SNC‐Lavalin provides cutting‐edge engineering, procurement, construction and...
Rewards Consultant Senior Associate - MERCER-R_032708 Description The Employee Compensation...
Category:Project Management City: Toronto, North York, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full...
Intermediate Process Engineer | Food & Beverage - MIS00102 Primary...
Position Description: CGI is looking for a Global Wealth – Project Manager for our Banking &...
Position Description: Join CGI as Data Analyst for it banking project. The data analyst will be...