Brampton, Ontario CA
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.LICID:55085,REQID:6022,#LI-JL1About The Opportunity
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Essential to this Position
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong project management skills to identify, coordinate, communicate, schedule and determine resources for each project and customer activity
- Relationship builder with clients and customer service
- Prior success at managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Excellent at identifying opportunities through Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Packaging and related departments
- Highly skilled at research in packaging weight, design, material specifications and marketing trends
- An analytical mind to understand pricing standards, based on order quantity and scaled pricing input
- Familiar with score cards, metrics, and trend analysis
Essentials for Success
- Strong oral and written communication skills, both one-on-one and in small groups
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office computer skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven and sensitive to project timelines
- Customer service oriented with regard to Account Managers and Clients
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Bi-lingual in French desired
Education / Certifications
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience required
As an operating company of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 167 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends. Menasha Corporation is a privately held company comprised of two subsidiaries: Menasha Packaging Company and ORBIS Corporation. As one of America’s oldest family-owned manufacturing companies, Menasha Corporation employs over 5,000 in over 100 facilities in North America and Europe.
Click here to view our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future.
Visit our careers site at http://careers.menasha.socialsourcingnetwork.com/ to learn more about working at Menasha and to stay connected to future job opportunities.
For more information about Menasha Packaging, please visit www.menashapackaging.com .
B100 Project Coordinator Reference #: R2469842 Department: Project Management B100 Location: Toronto, Ontario About Sanofi Pasteur Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest...
Category:Project Management City: Mississauga, Downtown, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Our Global Technology Operations team is looking for Project Managers. As...
Controller Industrial Operations Reference #: 246151 Department: Finance IO Location: Toronto, Ontario About Sanofi Pasteur Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company...
Senior Change Consultant (14 Month Contract) - Canadian Tire Corporation - C04PVM Who We Are Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of retail in Canada? Embracing and...
Senior Engineer, Front End Developer ( Job Number: 238664) Description Job Summary: As a senior front-end engineer, you will develop web experiences—for a wide variety of well-known brands—that...
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is the largest publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company in Canada. Aecon’s expertise covers the full range of...
B100 Project Coordinator Reference #: R2469842 Department: Project Management B100 Location:...
Category:Project Management City: Mississauga, Downtown, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full...
Controller Industrial Operations Reference #: 246151 Department: Finance IO Location: Toronto,...
Senior Change Consultant (14 Month Contract) - Canadian Tire Corporation - C04PVM Who We...
Senior Engineer, Front End Developer ( Job Number: 238664) Description Job Summary: As a senior...
Organization Overview Aecon Construction Group Inc. is the largest publicly traded construction...