Part Time | Kitimat, BRITISH COLUMBIA | 13 days | Deadline: 14 Jul 2020
This position has expired. Do not apply!
You must sign in before you can apply for this position. Click here to sign in.
|Print This Posting|
|CARE AIDE - MOUNTAINIVEW LODGE (PART TIME)|
Under the direction and supervision of a Nurse, performs and/or assists with the individual care of residents. Duties are performed in accordance with the policies and procedures of Northern Health.
- Minimum Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Resident Care Attendant program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Kitimat Community
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
District of Kitimat Engineering Technologist I Kitimat is a major industrial centre located at the head of the Douglas Channel in Northwestern BC. A modern, prosperous community of approximately...
District of Kitimat Engineering Technologist I Kitimat is a major industrial centre located at...