Business System Analyst
Kelly Canada - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Kelly is looking for an experienced Business System Analyst for a 6-month contract with one of our largest Oil and Gas Clients in Calgary.
- Support facilitation of user requirements/user story/backlog development sessions
- Reviews and validates requirements with project teams and business users
- Translates business needs into documented requirements and use cases to create and configure software by application specialist
- Facilitates and assists the business in prioritizing and re-prioritizing requirements.
- Builds and maintains relationships with the project business stakeholders and team members
- Tracks requirements and deliverables to ensure that business requirements are being met.
- Identifies business requirements that may change due to development or technical decisions or as a result of scope changes or technical changes from vendor
- accountable for documenting and analyzing business system requirements
- Must have Cybersecurity Experience/Awareness
- Post-secondary degree in Business or related field
- 5-10 years of experience
- Experience gathering & analyzing requirements
- Building business processes
- strong understanding of business processes, analyzes complex business problems to be solved with IT technologies.
Kelly believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals, and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Req ID: 107004 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager for our Calgary location. This position specializes in the sale of John Deere construction and forestry equipment, Soil Compactors, and other...
Corporate Parts Warehouseperson Tracking Code 3688-046 Job Description Responsibilities include providing inventory control of all incoming and outgoing new parts; picking, packing orders;...
About this role:Are you a creative, strategic leader who encourages passion and sense of team? Are you results driven with the ability to establish relationships and partnerships quickly? If so,...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Calgary location. The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for assisting in the dismantling of construction, forestry and...
- Graduation from an approved Combined Laboratory X-Ray Technician program. Eligible for registration with a provincial licensing body. - One year of general experience in both laboratory and...
Req ID: 107004 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager for our Calgary location. This position...
Corporate Parts Warehouseperson Tracking Code 3688-046 Job Description Responsibilities include...
About this role:Are you a creative, strategic leader who encourages passion and sense of team?...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Calgary location. The successful applicant for...
- Graduation from an approved Combined Laboratory X-Ray Technician program. Eligible for...