Employee Type:Regular-Full time
WE= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
This requisition will remain open until filled; however, consideration will be given to applicants in order of application date.
As a member of the EPS* Management Team, this position provides senior specialist advice regarding strategies and tactics in the conceptualization, integration and management of business process improvement of the enterprise sourcing portfolio in order to optimize performance in all steps of the supply chain.
This includes, but is not limited to, providing diverse supply chain, business, planning, and change management expertise in order to deliver the following:
- strategic and technical leadership.
- change management leadership.
* EPS is a new venture for Enbridge, moving the enterprise to a standardized purchasing process across all Business Units and platforms for increased efficiency, effectiveness and cost savings. This initiative, touching all aspects of the purchasing process, requires a change in mindset for supply chain itself, internal clients and external suppliers. The positions in this new department require both solid supply chain knowledge and the ability to initiate and manage change.
Provides strategic and technical leadership by:
- Participating in setting strategic direction and vision as a member of the management team by providing input into the development, articulation and implementation of management framework, goals and objectives. This is accomplished by applying knowledge of the enterprise service, operations and other stakeholder vision, and specifically subject matter expertise in supply chain business process improvement and change management.
- Providing strategic support to internal clients by ensuring that SSC’s goals and objectives are translated into rolling multi-year strategies and detailed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that integrate the activities of the department with those of internal and external stakeholders over the short and long term.
Supply chain process improvement:
- Working with and coordinating cross functional teams of staff and suppliers to determine optimal practices within multiple corporate cultures and jurisdictions.
- Assessing and evaluating the entire SSC process for improvements in time, effectiveness, efficiency and cost.
- Creating and facilitating the implementation of new standards and processes across the enterprise.
Technology process improvement:
- Leading the migration from SAP to ORACLE supply chain management, including needs assessment, technical configuration and liaison with IT as necessary, design and implementation
Change management leadership by:
- Developing change management strategies to assist all levels of the enterprise and suppliers in understanding, accepting and embracing new supply chain processes, standards and methodologies
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by acting as an advisor and participating on or leading internal committees and task forces to facilitate business initiatives while ensuring legal compliance across multiple jurisdictions
Provides mentorship by:
- Acting as a mentor to teams of professionals responsible for developing recommendations that provide the basis for making critical business decisions
- Providing input into human resource activities, e.g., professional development, compensation decisions, succession planning, performance management, respectful workplace, etc.
- Managing and leading health, safety and environmental excellence and compliance within own sphere of influence
- Fostering an environment in which continuous improvement of systems, tools, processes and standards takes place, regularly in the role of a champion of change in mindsets and behaviours.
- University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Business, Information Technology, or related field.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible and related experience in the SCM field, preferably in an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) environment.
- Aptitude and communications skills related to leading and acting independently as a member of the Management Team.
- Proven interpersonal, communication, negotiation, influence and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, take initiate, lead and manage change.
- Professional certification, e.g., Purchasing Management Association of Canada, Institute for Supply Management.
- Master’s Degree.
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only (https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting email@example.com .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
Are you an experienced contract coordinator looking to get your foot in the door at one of Canada’s largest oil companies? Our client in Calgary is currently looking for a Contract Coordinator to...
Do you have superior skills in managing contracts, procurement and material management? Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Systems and Controls Specialist on a permanent basis, to ensure...
SAP Procurement Contract Administration Core Responsibilities: Lead the contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases; Develop, issue...
14 days ago | Agribusiness - Precision Ag - Accounting/Finance/Asset Management, AgCareers.com, 23 daysGrainsConnect Canada is proud to introduce Canada’s most efficient supply chain, built to deliver Western Canadian grain growers more choice, more competition and more value for their grain. Our...
If Subcontracts is Your Clear Choice … ClearStream Energy is looking for you. As a Senior Subcontracts Specialist reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will work with Supply...
AECOM is seeking a Supply Chain Administrator to be based in our Calgary, Alberta location. This is a 6 month contract position. This position will be reporting to the Subcontracts Specialist...
Are you an experienced contract coordinator looking to get your foot in the door at one of...
Do you have superior skills in managing contracts, procurement and material management? Our...
SAP Procurement Contract Administration Core Responsibilities: Lead the contract formation...
14 days ago | Agribusiness - Precision Ag - Accounting/Finance/Asset Management, AgCareers.com, 23 daysGrainsConnect Canada is proud to introduce Canada’s most efficient supply chain, built to...
If Subcontracts is Your Clear Choice … ClearStream Energy is looking for you. As a Senior...
AECOM is seeking a Supply Chain Administrator to be based in our Calgary, Alberta location....