Employee Type:Regular-Full time
WE= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
This requisition will remain open until filled; however, consideration will be given to applicants in order of application date.
As a member of the EPS* Management Team, this position provides senior specialist advice regarding strategies and tactics in the conceptualization, integration and management of business process improvement of the enterprise sourcing portfolio in order to optimize performance in all steps of the supply chain.
This includes, but is not limited to, providing diverse supply chain, business, planning, and change management expertise in order to deliver the following:
- strategic and technical leadership.
- change management leadership.
* EPS is a new venture for Enbridge, moving the enterprise to a standardized purchasing process across all Business Units and platforms for increased efficiency, effectiveness and cost savings. This initiative, touching all aspects of the purchasing process, requires a change in mindset for supply chain itself, internal clients and external suppliers. The positions in this new department require both solid supply chain knowledge and the ability to initiate and manage change.
Provides strategic and technical leadership by:
- Participating in setting strategic direction and vision as a member of the management team by providing input into the development, articulation and implementation of management framework, goals and objectives. This is accomplished by applying knowledge of the enterprise service, operations and other stakeholder vision, and specifically subject matter expertise in supply chain business process improvement and change management.
- Providing strategic support to internal clients by ensuring that SSC’s goals and objectives are translated into rolling multi-year strategies and detailed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that integrate the activities of the department with those of internal and external stakeholders over the short and long term.
Supply chain process improvement:
- Working with and coordinating cross functional teams of staff and suppliers to determine optimal practices within multiple corporate cultures and jurisdictions.
- Assessing and evaluating the entire SSC process for improvements in time, effectiveness, efficiency and cost.
- Creating and facilitating the implementation of new standards and processes across the enterprise.
Technology process improvement:
- Leading the migration from SAP to ORACLE supply chain management, including needs assessment, technical configuration and liaison with IT as necessary, design and implementation
Change management leadership by:
- Developing change management strategies to assist all levels of the enterprise and suppliers in understanding, accepting and embracing new supply chain processes, standards and methodologies
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by acting as an advisor and participating on or leading internal committees and task forces to facilitate business initiatives while ensuring legal compliance across multiple jurisdictions
Provides mentorship by:
- Acting as a mentor to teams of professionals responsible for developing recommendations that provide the basis for making critical business decisions
- Providing input into human resource activities, e.g., professional development, compensation decisions, succession planning, performance management, respectful workplace, etc.
- Managing and leading health, safety and environmental excellence and compliance within own sphere of influence
- Fostering an environment in which continuous improvement of systems, tools, processes and standards takes place, regularly in the role of a champion of change in mindsets and behaviours.
- University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Business, Information Technology, or related field.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible and related experience in the SCM field, preferably in an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) environment.
- Aptitude and communications skills related to leading and acting independently as a member of the Management Team.
- Proven interpersonal, communication, negotiation, influence and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, take initiate, lead and manage change.
- Professional certification, e.g., Purchasing Management Association of Canada, Institute for Supply Management.
- Master’s Degree.
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only (https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
Are you a safety conscious individual with experience interpreting and acting workplace culture to compile with provincial and federal regulations? Our client is looking for a Process safety...
Do you have experience building and delivering talent management programs? Our client is looking for a Senior Advisor, Talent Management to join their team in Calgary AB. A successful individual...
30+ days ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Human Resources, AgCareers.com, 13 daysCorteva Agriscience , Agriculture Division of DowDuPont has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Leader for the Canadian region. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. Posted: January 9, 2019 Closing Date: January 23, 2019 Position Type: Limited Term (12 Month Maternity...
Senior Business Analyst - Supply Operations - PLA03890-18 Description Join our team Supply Operations leads and distributes all materials and services across TELUS, from infrastructure to consumer...
Job Description Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well. Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s...
Are you a safety conscious individual with experience interpreting and acting workplace culture...
Do you have experience building and delivering talent management programs? Our client is looking...
30+ days ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Human Resources, AgCareers.com, 13 daysCorteva Agriscience , Agriculture Division of DowDuPont has an exciting opportunity for a Human...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. Posted:...
Senior Business Analyst - Supply Operations - PLA03890-18 Description Join our team Supply...
Job Description Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™ This is our promise. Not only for our...