Business Manager, e-Commerce
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Marketing,Sales,Digital,E-Commerce
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: June 16, 2020
Richmond Hill, ON
Share this job:
GraceKennedy Limited, a leading international Consumer Group with origins in the Caribbean, is seeking to recruit a seasoned Business Manager, e-Commerce to join the management team. The incumbent will be located at our offices in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Grace Foods Limited, the incumbent will be responsible for driving value for Grace Foods in the international markets by working with Grace customers in each region to drive increased sales and achieve other defined targets. Through effective collaboration, the person hired in this position is responsible for identifying target products, execution of online marketing campaigns, performance of analytics, deepening customer relationships, report on achievements, providing recommendations and implementation as agreed.
- Drive the adoption of e-Commerce across international markets
- Develop e-Commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and other growth targets
- Identify, develop and execute target products for online promotional campaigns
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, in collaboration with the Global Category Management and extended marketing teams.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify growth opportunities
- Monitor customer marketing campaigns, analyze data and measure results
- Collaborate with leaders in International Markets (UK, USA, Canada) to leverage all marketing opportunities with key customers (Loblaws, Walmart, Tesco, Publix etc.)
- Develop and foster deeper relationships with customers for mutual benefit
- Engage and interact with Grace Foods customers to enhance the promotion of Grace products through their online channels
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with e-Commerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Conduct extensive online research, to continuously understand and learn marketing and sales trends and strategies from major global e-Commerce retailers.
- Make recommendations to leaders in each region to drive increased online sales
- Work cross-functionally with distribution, trade partners and e-Commerce team to ensure flawless execution of online content and enhancements.
- Develop innovative processes to efficiently and effectively engage shoppers with targeted content from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Handle daily operational activities and requests from multiple business and marketing units that impact sales on e-Commerce platforms.
- Collaborate with technical support, sales and marketing to meet account performance objectives and consumer engagements.
- Maintain records of intelligence between e-Commerce partners and the business
- Actively participate in scheduled meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
- Assist in the training of other employees in the area of e-Commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Sales or related fields
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales with associated analytical skill
- 3 – 5 years of e-Commerce/digital experience in consumer goods within a retail environment.
- Microsoft Software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Database related programmes.
- Exceptional time management skills – ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and willing to work hard and enthusiastically to take on many responsibilities.
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Ability to work with people from different cultural environments
- Adaptable and flexible – responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Actively listens and participates within a team environment
The following qualifications and competencies would be advantageous:
- Food industry experience
- Prior experience with a major trade partner
- Prior experience with e-Commerce channel
Learn More about Grace Foods Canada Inc.
See all Grace Foods Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Competetive Pay Rate 12 hour rotating continental shifts 3-6 months term Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the Food industry with their requirement for an...
Competitive Pay Rate Permanent Full time Positions 12 Hour Continental Shifts Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client in the Food industry with their requirement for experienced...
Hamilton Confectionery Permanent Positions We welcome you to attend Kelly Services Virtual Hiring Event for General Packers in Hamilton. Date and time: Monday, June 29th from 1-3pm. Clink the link...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build collaborative teams Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way Learn and grow, inwardly and...
Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods? Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious...
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking...
Competetive Pay Rate 12 hour rotating continental shifts 3-6 months term Kelly Services is...
Competitive Pay Rate Permanent Full time Positions 12 Hour Continental Shifts Kelly Services is...
Hamilton Confectionery Permanent Positions We welcome you to attend Kelly Services Virtual...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build...
Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods? Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged...
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions,...