Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Type: Full time
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
We are looking to add a talented Business Intelligence Developer to our team who will be creating new dashboards and data visual tools for our products. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for designing new workflows, business processes and dashboards.
- Design and enhance new workflows, business processes and dashboards
- Work closely with Product Managers and technical teams to gather requirements and define the most relevant data to present to our clients
- Bridge the gap between our technical and product teams to determine the needs visualization graphs and dashboards
- Create mockup designs to get feedback from both the technical and product teams to ensure everyone is aligned before implementation
- Work with our Business Intelligence systems to create reports
- Aggregate data and split graphs as required
- Build dashboards using flexible proprietary tools (We use Kibana)
- Create visualizations and dashboards for threat analysis and privilege management
- Ability to write complex queries using tools like MongoDB, SQL and pandas
- Bachelor’s degree in either Statistics or Mathematics is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate must be able to work collaboratively with other teams to continuously improve our products on a regular basis
- Previous experience creating dashboards and working with Business Intelligence systems to create reports
- We prefer candidates that have experience creating complex data visualization tools but are also open to new graduates in mathematics with the ability to learn
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Competition No.: 2021-002 Duration: Temporary Full Time Salary: $, plus competitive benefits Last Updated: 1/20/21 10:22 AM Description As the third largest City in British Columbia, the City of...
Contract Competition #20003C North Vancouver Recreation & Culture (NVRC) is dedicated to building healthy individuals, families and communities. We offer a wide range of recreation and cultural...
Communications Specialist Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: External Relations Employee Group: Teamsters Local 31 Location: 4730 Kingsway, Burnaby Salary Range/ Wage Rate: PG 28...
Requisition ID: 25355 Company The City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in the world, and a city powered entirely by renewable energy before 2050. We are proud to be one of...
Req ID: 111476 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
The City of Richmond is a diverse and dynamic community in pursuit of our vision to be the most appealing, livable and well-managed community in Canada. Job ID: 2021-0002 The City of Richmond is...
Competition No.: 2021-002 Duration: Temporary Full Time Salary: $, plus competitive...
Contract Competition #20003C North Vancouver Recreation & Culture (NVRC) is dedicated to...
Communications Specialist Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: External...
Requisition ID: 25355 Company The City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in...
Req ID: 111476 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
The City of Richmond is a diverse and dynamic community in pursuit of our vision to be the most...