Contract | Saskatoon, SASKATCHEWAN | 8 months
This position may have expired!
|Location:||Saskatoon, SK||Category:||Content/Document Management|
Our Saskatoon, Saskatchewan based client is looking for an “Business Analyst” for a 6 Months Extendable Contract role in Regina.
My client is seeking an experienced business analyst to work on a number of requests submitted to the IT Division. The Business Analyst’s role will be to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. The Business Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions. The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring IT’s understanding of business requirements.
• Business Analyst with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
• Business Analyst who is skilled in conducting research on software and hardware products both externally and within the existing suites of software.
• The Business Analyst should have skills and experience with conducting interviews to gather user requirements using various methods, as well as Sponsor and stakeholder identification
• The Business Analyst must be able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it. Have excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Business Analyst with excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Business Analyst who is logical, efficient with keen attention to detail. They must also have a strong customer service orientation along with experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• The Business Analyst must be able to work on site in Saskatoon.
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your Resume with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”
***Please note: Modis will contact the shortlisted candidates***
Description Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist Saskatoon, SK David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Temporary Talent Acquisition...
Description Cypress Sales Partnership is a manufacturers representative and distributor of H.V.A.C and Industrial Equipment in Saskatchewan, with offices in Regina and Saskatoon. We currently have...
Description Location: Saskatoon, Rosthern or Melfort preferred Job Purpose Analyzes, specifies, and validates the system requirements and business needs of members or end-users. Gathers and...
Lead Hand Tracking Code 1778-046 Job Description Brandt Tractor is currently seeking a Lead Hand in our Saskatoon location. The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for the...
Key Account Executive (Saskatoon)-048345 UPS creates value for customers using our superior portfolio of logistics capabilities. Working together we service clients globally while being firmly...
Territory Manager, Nestlé Health Science -Saskatchewan-( Job Number: 1900009P) Description Nestlé Health Science is an innovative health science company engaged in advancing the role of...
Description Temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist Saskatoon, SK David Aplin Group, one of...
Description Cypress Sales Partnership is a manufacturers representative and distributor of...
Description Location: Saskatoon, Rosthern or Melfort preferred Job Purpose Analyzes, specifies,...
Lead Hand Tracking Code 1778-046 Job Description Brandt Tractor is currently seeking a Lead Hand...
Key Account Executive (Saskatoon)-048345 UPS creates value for customers using our superior...
Territory Manager, Nestlé Health Science -Saskatchewan-( Job...