Contract | Saskatoon, SASKATCHEWAN | 5 months
This position may have expired!
|Location:||Saskatoon, SK||Category:||Content/Document Management|
Our Saskatoon, Saskatchewan based client is looking for an “Business Analyst” for a 6 Months Extendable Contract role in Regina.
My client is seeking an experienced business analyst to work on a number of requests submitted to the IT Division. The Business Analyst’s role will be to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need. The Business Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business make good technology decisions. The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring IT’s understanding of business requirements.
• Business Analyst with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
• Business Analyst who is skilled in conducting research on software and hardware products both externally and within the existing suites of software.
• The Business Analyst should have skills and experience with conducting interviews to gather user requirements using various methods, as well as Sponsor and stakeholder identification
• The Business Analyst must be able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it. Have excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Business Analyst with excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Business Analyst who is logical, efficient with keen attention to detail. They must also have a strong customer service orientation along with experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• The Business Analyst must be able to work on site in Saskatoon.
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your Resume with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”
***Please note: Modis will contact the shortlisted candidates***
Description FCL invites applications for the position of Consumer Data Analyst in our Home Office located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Reporting to the Business Analysis Manager, the Consumer Data...
Description CBC Saskatoon Brand Ambassadors represent CBC Saskatoon on site at various community events, sponsorships and live broadcasts of CBC Saskatoon radio and television shows. Ambassadors...
Description The Board of Directors of Saskatoon Folkfest Inc.is seeking an Executive Director to provide leadership and vision for the continued successful growth and development of the annual...
Description Responsibilities Scheduling visit and traveling to each business location within Saskatoon Persuading clients to buy the companys services Preparing and submitting detailed online...
Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR Instructor Job Order #: 5645950 Employer Name: DAXX Safety Associates Wage/Salary Info: TBD Posted Date: 02-Oct-2018 Location: SASKATOON # of...
LOUNGE SERVER/BARTENDER Job Order #: 5646474 Employer Name: SMITTY'S Posted Date: 04-Oct-2018 Location: SASKATOON # of Positions: 3 Employment Terms: Full/Part Time Length of...
Description FCL invites applications for the position of Consumer Data Analyst in our Home...
Description CBC Saskatoon Brand Ambassadors represent CBC Saskatoon on site at various community...
Description The Board of Directors of Saskatoon Folkfest Inc.is seeking an Executive Director to...
Description Responsibilities Scheduling visit and traveling to each business location within...
Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR Instructor Job Order #: 5645950 Employer Name: DAXX Safety...
LOUNGE SERVER/BARTENDER Job Order #: 5646474 Employer Name: SMITTY'S Posted...