Do you know what makes The Home Depot the largest home improvement retailer in the world? Our people. We do all we can to empower those within the Home Depot to tap into their potential and make a difference where it matters most – for our customers and for themselves.Do you have what it takes to make an impact on the world’s largest home improvement retailer?Discover what it’s like to be part of a team responsible for helping millions of people complete thousands of home improvement projects every year. Search corporate careers today.
Responsible for the oversight of website enhancements and maintenance. One of the key contacts enterprise wide for HomeDepot.ca related development and integration. Works closely with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to utilize Web-based technologies. Improves business processes and supports critical business strategies, provides information access, promotes the strategic use of HomeDepot.ca. Enables the internal eCommerce team to use selected new technologies, and identify users’ information requirements. Ensures organizational balance and system coherency between Web systems and other computing operations and activities. Understands how to tune internal and external Web technology into a business vehicle / competitive advantage.
• Is ingrained in both the day-to-day / strategic processes that are critical to HomeDepot.ca (HD.ca) – is a key contact and component to the overall team assisting daily in various cross-functional areas (merchandising, operations, user experience, and marketing).
• Key contact for HomeDepot.ca web vendors/ Interactive Digital Agency
• Manages 3rd party relationships related to website
• Key contact enterprise wide for HomeDepot.ca (Home Depot US, HomeDepot.com)
• Assists in ensuring and maintaining 100% availability/operability of HomeDepot.ca
• Provides direction to internal/external team members at HomeDepot.ca
• Participates in negotiations of service contracts / service level agreements with external vendors
• Oversees the strategic web technology direction that aligns to the company’s business goals and overall strategies
• Ensures daily data/data feeds as it pertains to HomeDepot.ca – flows correctly and is utilized optimally in all HomeDepot.ca downstream systems.
• Executes and administers day to day project management, planning and implementation of ecommerce and web technologies
• Assists in implementing interactive tactics / new features that respond to trends and demands
• Documents, communicates, and administers key project management processes (e.g. scope, schedule, issue, risk, quality, communication and financial) to other areas as required
• Prepares / analyzes key metrics reports for the business
• Understands changes in industry / Competitive research and provide analysis
• Assists in developing budgets for application and system development as well as site maintenance
• Develops best-practices that support product data & SKU on-boarding goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of object oriented methodologies, SAAS, SAP and UML diagraming
• Must meet minimum time in position requirements and Performance Management code of "M"
• Preferred candidate will have experience in two of the following: web technologies, agile and waterfall methodologies, or retail processes using SAP applications
• The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• Adaptable, embraces change and adjusts quickly to changing work demands; prioritizes tasks to be consistent with organizational vision and department objectives
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, operate under pressure, and meet deadlines
• Solid skills with Excel, MS Word, and Web-based software
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, highly-motivated team player
• Strong Communication skills and networking
• SAP experience preferred
• Mobile experience (asset)
• Website integration and maintenance
• Proficient technical knowledge of ecommerce technologies and web development
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. Our careers allow you to “unleash your inner orange” to improve the lives of our customers and yourself by helping them to complete their projects. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Child Caregiver - Private home of the Curameng Family Job details Location: Huntington Hills NE Community in Calgary, AB Salary $15.00 / Hour for 35 Hours / Week 1 Vacancy Terms of employment...
TITLE : CHILD CAREGIVER-PRIVATE HOME (NOC 4411) EMPLOYER : CHARLON COMORA/ELSIE COMORA Location Three Hills, AB Salary $17.80 / Hour Vacancies 1 Vacancy Employment groups: Youth, Indigenous...
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of over 400 resorts in 32 states and British...
Position Title Assistant Store Manager Closing Date 9/30/2018 Job Description If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
Position Title Customer Service Associate Closing Date 9/30/2018 Job Description If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and...
Child Caregiver - Private home of the Curameng Family Job details Location: Huntington Hills NE...
TITLE : CHILD CAREGIVER-PRIVATE HOME (NOC 4411) EMPLOYER : CHARLON COMORA/ELSIE COMORA Location...
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV...
Position Title Assistant Store Manager Closing Date 9/30/2018 Job Description If you've been...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
Position Title Customer Service Associate Closing Date 9/30/2018 Job Description If you've been...