Job Description: Bilingual Customer Support Representative
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting for 2 Bilingual Customer Support Representatives for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. These are full time 12 months contracts with a strong possibility of extension. Please note that the schedule for this position is 4 days on and 4 days off day/night rotational shifts.
The ideal candidate would be fluent in English and French with previous experience in coordinating customer support in a dynamic environment.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
- Organizes and supports activities for a program, department or initiative.
- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders.
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of effort.
- Ensures coordination of activities across departments and or individuals.
- Provides general meeting support and schedule coordination.
- Activate and support the Emergency Response line.
- Manage all designated BETA/TMS business events.
- Provide driver, contractor and Terminal assistance as required.
- Remote monitoring and support of product receipts, transfers and shipments, including supply and quality issues.
- Maintains good communications and working relationships with terminals, third party contractors, drivers and internal stakeholders (supply, transportation, marketing, ISU, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications:
- MUST be fluent in both English and French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Well organized and has a focus on customer service
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems. System knowledge including SAP, BETA, TCS, TMS, CTI, SCADA
- Attention to detail and accuracy
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis.
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
- Opportunity to work for a multinational corporation
- Competitive base+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor for our Moncton location. The Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor is responsible for promoting and selling Brandt parts...
Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor for our Moncton...