- Day shift - hours between 8AM - 8PM
- Full Time - 40 hours a week
- Hourly Rate: $15.08
- Responds to and resolves incoming customer inquiries and requests
- Document processing (processing contracts, sending documents)
- Prepares customer correspondence, including lien release, statements of account and payout letters;
- Completes outgoing calls including lease transfer follow-up, payout problems, and any other calls necessary to respond to inquiries or issues.
- 1-3 years of contact center experience
- Capacity to maintain a customer focus in challenging circumstances and with high call volumes
- Proficiency in learning new computer systems and solid keyboarding skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Good decision making skills with the ability to impact the company in a positive manner
- Bilingual (English/French)
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn & Twitter , or visit kellyservices.ca .
District Administrative Assistant Requisition ID : 18013492 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Administration/Clerical Work Location : Canada-New Brunswick-Fredericton-446...
Health Service Case Manager - (18007242) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are...
Financial Services Representative II Requisition ID : 18013597 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-New Brunswick-Miramichi-2485 King George Hwy...
What is the opportunity? At RBC, we value each person’s unique customer service style, and encourage you to bring your best to our clients every day. In this role, you provide financial advice to...
Position Purpose Are you interested in building and growing your career with RBC cultivating relationships with business clients and with internal partners? By joining RBC as an Associate Account...
District Administrative Assistant Requisition ID : 18013492 Position Type: Regular Position...
Health Service Case Manager - (18007242) Description McKesson is in the business of better...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and...
Financial Services Representative II Requisition ID : 18013597 Position Type: Regular Position...
What is the opportunity? At RBC, we value each person’s unique customer service style, and...
Position Purpose Are you interested in building and growing your career with RBC cultivating...