Products and Technology
UI Software Engineer, Performance (Lightning Platform)
Software Engineer, Lightning Platform Performance and Analytics Team, Salesforce R&D
We are seeking a Software Engineer, Performance to join our R&D, Tech & Products team. As the 4th largest software company in the world, and the leader in the cloud, we are challenged with designing and developing the next generation technologies in cloud computing. Our mission as the “customer company”, is to ensure trust with our customers, from Fortune 100 companies to start-ups and nonprofit organizations. Processing more than 5+ billion transactions per day and growing, performance remains a central focus for innovation.
Trust.salesforce.com is the Salesforce community’s home for real-time information on system performance and security. View our daily transaction volume here: https://status.salesforce.com/performance
The Lightning Platform Performance and Analytics Team is the world-class team responsible for measuring, monitoring and enhancing the performance of Salesforce Lightning Platform - the next generation platform for using and building trusted business applications. For a detailed overview please visit https://developer.salesforce.com/lightning.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Performance who will design and build automated infrastructure and developer tools that integrate development processes such as performance management, regression tracking, lab management, workload scheduling, and reporting to provide a streamlined continuous build and self-served performance test environment.
- Design, build and maintain software that manages self-served and automated performance workload environments at scale
- Develop tools and processes to allow automation of various parts of Application Lifecycle Management for performance engineers
- Add instrumentation code to improve our run-time and end-to-end monitoring efforts
- Work closely with and learn from senior developers, architects, and help automate test scenarios using Java or other scripting languages and extend sophisticated end to end automation frameworks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM or related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 7+ years software development experience
- Solid understanding of web application performance engineering concepts, tools, methodologies, metrics, and analysis
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git, Perforce, Gradle, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, and/or other CI/CD tools
- Solid understanding of web technologies, such as HTTP, HTML,CSS, XML, JSON, and/or AJAX
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong communication, collaboration, self-starter, and fast learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing services (e. g. Amazon EC2, S3) and Virtualization using VMWare, VirtualBox, Docker, or Vagrant
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, networking topology, routers, switches
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform, and world's #1 CRM empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners, and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously...
Job Posting Job ID: 30003 (Repost) Vancouver - Hospital Site Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Information Systems & Tech Classification...
Senior Software Developer .Net Great opportunity for a Senior Software Developer with proven experience in .Net! Title: Senior Software Developer Location: Burnaby, BC Position status: Full time...
Senior DevOps Engineer Amazing opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer! Location: Senior DevOps Engineer Position status: Full time permanent Location: Richmond, BC Salary: $100-120k +...
Cloud Platform Sales Rep - Vancouver - Technology Sales Representative IV-18000QO5 Preferred Qualifications Cloud Platform Sales Representative Brief Posting Description This position is...
Cloud Platform Sales Rep - Vancouver - Technology Sales Representative IV-18000Q4Y Preferred Qualifications Cloud Platform Sales Representative Brief Posting Description This position is...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments...
Job Posting Job ID: 30003 (Repost) Vancouver - Hospital Site Location: Employment...
Senior Software Developer .Net Great opportunity for a Senior Software Developer with proven...
Senior DevOps Engineer Amazing opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer! Location: Senior DevOps...
Cloud Platform Sales Rep - Vancouver - Technology Sales Representative IV-18000QO5 Preferred...
Cloud Platform Sales Rep - Vancouver - Technology Sales Representative IV-18000Q4Y Preferred...