Western Alberta Jasper, ALBERTA | about 2 months
$33,280 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Assistant Outlet Manager - Orso Trattoria
: Canada-Jasper-The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Assistant Outlet Manager - Orso TrattoriaAt Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. We invite you to develop your leadership strengths as an Assistant Outlet Manager – and let your passion for guest service drive consistent guest satisfaction, an engaged team and outstanding operating results.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is surrounded by the snow capped mountains and enchanting lakes of Jasper National Park; a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site which includes the #1 Best Golf Resort in Canada by the readers of SCOREGolf Magazine, a newly redesigned Fairmont spa, 6 food and beverage outlets, and many outdoor activities which are right outside your door. No matter what time of year you visit Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, you can expect to be a part of "The True Rocky Mountain Experience".
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Help lead the F&B Outlet team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
Handle guest concerns and react quickly and professionally
Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
Attend regularly scheduled departmental and divisional meetings
Maximize revenues by communicating regularly with the Food and Beverage teams to implement agreed upon strategies, practices and promotions
- Participate in the creation and ensure the achievement of Voice of the Guest initiatives and targets
- Participate in the setting and ensure the achievement of Colleague Engagement Survey objectives
- Supervise and support of employees while ensuring service standards are maintained
- Maintain a first class and positive visual impact including; ambiance, cleanliness, orderliness, décor and service flows
- Help with recruit, train, manage, mentor, lead and develop your supervisors and colleagues
- Effective performance management through focus on colleague development, training, problem resolution, up-to-date records on performance and audits, attendance, grooming, service deficiencies, schedules, labor costs/payroll, and late/absenteeism
Have full knowledge of all Outlet menus
Assist in managing the departmental budget
Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year Food and Beverage leadership experience required
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high end restaurant or lounge preferred
- Previous point of sale system experience required
- Strong beverage and wine knowledge required
- Previous experience working within a strong cocktail culture an asset
- Experience with Unionized environment an asset
- Must be flexible and able to work various shifts
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork Accountability and Excellence; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
: Management / Supervisory
: Rotating / Shift Work
: 24.Apr.2018, 1:59:00 AM
Steward (Dishwasher) Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge begins behind the scenes with our Food & Beverage team’s commitment to safe and efficient operations. Support a...
Assistant Outlet Manager At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. We invite you to develop your leadership strengths as an...
Banquet Captain Engaging service, distinctive surroundings, and delicious food and drink make every special event at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge a truly memorable affair. As Banquet Bar Captain,...
Night Manager First impressions are everything! As the Night Manager with Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge you have the opportunity to provide a welcome experience like no other. Your personalized...
Culinary Apprenticeship Program Learning opportunities in abundance at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge – and our kitchen is no exception. As a Culinary Apprentice working alongside many other...
First Cook - Spring 2018 Every memorable dining experience at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge begins behind the scenes with our culinary team’s commitment to safe, efficient operations and...
Steward (Dishwasher) Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge begins...
Assistant Outlet Manager At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, exceptional service and flavours are the...
Banquet Captain Engaging service, distinctive surroundings, and delicious food and drink make...
Night Manager First impressions are everything! As the Night Manager with Fairmont Jasper Park...
Culinary Apprenticeship Program Learning opportunities in abundance at Fairmont Jasper Park...
First Cook - Spring 2018 Every memorable dining experience at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge...