Assistant Manager, Jackson-Triggs Winery
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Marketing,Retail
Years Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: March 04, 2021
Share this job:
The Assistant Manager, Winery is to assist the winery Management in execution of retail and winery hospitality including patio and special events. Leading teams toward achieving goals and objectives by delivering retail sales and winery experiences that build brand loyalty while driving sustainable profitability. To ensure programs and initiatives are aligned with winery brand strategy.
- Support to leverage retail store, tasting bar and patios to drive retail sales and achieve or exceed required results of revenue, expenses and hospitality Wine club membership sales and member customer service.
- Identify and recommend margin enhancing opportunities throughout retail, experiences and restaurant offerings.
- Ensure best in class experiences at the destinations that are well marketed and aligned to the brand, known as a place to visit within the community and out in the broader space (trip advisor etc.).
- Support of training and coaching winery associates to ensure winery sales and wine club goals are achieved while providing exceptional customer service
- Assist with Hiring and development of an integrated, motivated team with a positive work environment fostering teamwork in driving required results. Daily, Weekly communications with team as well as management on initiatives.
- Assist with event and experience development and management related to the winery and member events as well as brand, sales and marketing.
- Administrative Duties -assist with payroll, month end reconciliation, monthly wine and accessory orders and scheduling
- Diploma Business
- 1-2 years in winery retail and hospitality, marketing
- International Wine knowledge and experience
- Leadership training
- Direct: 3-20 depending on season and winery
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride Home Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Learn More about Arterra Wines Canada
See all Arterra Wines Canada job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job: