Assistant Manager, Guest Experience & Events, Jackson-Triggs / Inniskillin - Okanagan
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Operations
Years Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: February 17, 2021
Share this job:
At Arterra Wines Canada, we love inspiring the big and small moments that happen when our products are shared and enjoyed. For us it’s not just about what’s in and on the bottle, it’s what happens in people’s lives when we’re a part of them that keeps us thirsting for more and not resting on our laurels as Canada’s largest and most enjoyed wine company. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we’re looking for people who do the same.
The Assistant Manager, Guest Experience & Events is to assist theJackson-Triggs / Inniskillin - Okanagan management in execution of retail and winery hospitality including patio and special events. Leading teams toward achieving goals and objectives by delivering retail sales and winery experiences that build brand loyalty while driving sustainable profitability. To ensure programs and initiatives are aligned with winery brand strategy.
- Support to leverage patio and food service, tasting bar and retail store to drive retail sales and achieve or exceed required results of revenue, expenses and hospitality Wine club membership sales and member customer service.
- Identify and recommend margin enhancing opportunities throughout retail, experiences and restaurant offerings.
- Ensure best in class experiences at the destinations that are well marketed and aligned to the brand, known as a place to visit within the community and out in the broader space (trip advisor etc.).
- Support of training and coaching winery associates to ensure winery sales and wine club goals are achieved while providing exceptional customer service
- Assist with Hiring and development of an integrated, motivated team with a positive work environment fostering teamwork in driving required results. Daily, Weekly communications with team as well as management on initiatives.
- Assist with event and experience development and management related to the winery and member events as well as brand, sales and marketing.
- Administrative Duties -assist with payroll, month end reconciliation, monthly wine and accessory orders and scheduling
- Business Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years in food and beverage, winery retail and/or hospitality
- International Wine knowledge and experience an asset
- Leadership experience and/or training
- Direct: 3-10 depending on season
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride Home Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of win
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Learn More about Arterra Wines Canada
See all Arterra Wines Canada job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
The Town of Oliver is seeking a visionary accounting professional who has the experience and integrity to manage the finances of a municipality. If you have the talent to work well with people,...
Career Opportunity (Regular Full-Time – Exempt Position) The Township of Spallumcheen has an exciting management opportunity to fulfill the role and responsibilities of the Planner. This position...
Town of Osoyoos Building Inspector Are you ready to apply your building construction expertise and building code knowledge in a way that contributes to quality buildings and construction? Are you...
Job Title : Assistant Manager - Penningtons - Brentwood Village Mall - Calgary Status : Regular - Full Time Posting Date : 2021-02-04 Reference Number : CAL-15280 Description : Penningtons is the...
Req ID: 114172 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Req ID: 115039 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
The Town of Oliver is seeking a visionary accounting professional who has the experience and...
Career Opportunity (Regular Full-Time – Exempt Position) The Township of Spallumcheen has an...
Town of Osoyoos Building Inspector Are you ready to apply your building construction expertise...
Job Title : Assistant Manager - Penningtons - Brentwood Village Mall - Calgary Status : Regular...
Req ID: 114172 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Req ID: 115039 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...