At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting directly to the Box Office Manager, the Box Office Assistant Manager supports the overall operation, accountability and management of the Toronto Blue Jays and Rogers Centre Box Office.
- Oversee the daily box office operations and provide staff supervision on game/event days
- Lead the recruitment, selection and hiring of qualified ticket seller candidates
- Train, lead and evaluate the work performance of 70 part-time box office staff
- Create various staff schedules for daily Advance Sales, Blue Jays games and Rogers Centre events
- Practice and uphold department policies and promote high quality customer service
- Research, resolve and document fan ticket concerns using CRM case management processes
- Reconcile onsite ticket sales and deposits and conduct monthly audit checks
- Provide promoter support including event setup, reporting tasks and ticket inventory requests
- Encourage, foster and contribute to a positive work environment
- Contribute to the overall success of box office operations by performing all other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant field or equivalent years of experience in a related capacity
- Five (5)+ years of experience in a progressive ticketing setting, including at least three (3) years of experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- An excellent understanding of box office operations
- Demonstrated computer skills using Microsoft Office and CRM
- Experience with the following programs would be considered an asset: PCI, TMWin, Archtics, Access Manager, Fortress and Salesforce
- A committed, professional and proactive approach to customer service excellence and guest satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and collaborate effectively with staff members at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to be a reliable, responsible and punctual professional
- Strong prioritization skills and an ability to multi-task in a busy and challenging work environment
- A desire to contribute to a dynamic team and complete assigned tasks with a minimal amount of instruction and supervision
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holiday Blue Jays home games and Rogers Centre events as required
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Blue Jays Way (210), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Baseball / Stadium Operations & Tickets / Sales
Requisition ID: 132036
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || Toronto || [[mfield2]] ||
The Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (https://ibbme.utoronto.ca) in the University of Toronto invites applications for a full-time tenure-stream appointment in the area of...
The Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (https://ibbme.utoronto.ca/) at the University of Toronto invites applications for a full-time tenure-stream appointment in the area of...
Specialist, Designated Sales Associate Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Bloor (50 Bloor Street West) Department: Sales - Women's Footwear Cosmetic/Brand Line: Roger Vivier - Women's Footwear...
QA Analyst 4-ProdDev-18001I5W Preferred Qualifications The Company As the leader in modern marketing, Eloqua is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud . Our innovative marketing...
Associate Producer, Dragon's Den (English Services) - TOR06791 Job Family Media Production Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels (Reading /...
Shipper & Receiver Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Bloor (50 Bloor Street West) Department: Operations Cosmetic/Brand Line: N/A - Not Applicable Work Status: Part-Time # of openings: 1 Project...
The Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (https://ibbme.utoronto.ca) in the...
The Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (https://ibbme.utoronto.ca/) at the...
Specialist, Designated Sales Associate Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Bloor (50 Bloor Street...
QA Analyst 4-ProdDev-18001I5W Preferred Qualifications The Company As the leader in modern...
Associate Producer, Dragon's Den (English Services) - TOR06791 Job Family Media...
Shipper & Receiver Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Bloor (50 Bloor Street...