At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting directly to the Box Office Manager, the Box Office Assistant Manager supports the overall operation, accountability and management of the Toronto Blue Jays and Rogers Centre Box Office.
- Oversee the daily box office operations and provide staff supervision on game/event days
- Lead the recruitment, selection and hiring of qualified ticket seller candidates
- Train, lead and evaluate the work performance of 70 part-time box office staff
- Create various staff schedules for daily Advance Sales, Blue Jays games and Rogers Centre events
- Practice and uphold department policies and promote high quality customer service
- Research, resolve and document fan ticket concerns using CRM case management processes
- Reconcile onsite ticket sales and deposits and conduct monthly audit checks
- Provide promoter support including event setup, reporting tasks and ticket inventory requests
- Encourage, foster and contribute to a positive work environment
- Contribute to the overall success of box office operations by performing all other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant field or equivalent years of experience in a related capacity
- Five (5)+ years of experience in a progressive ticketing setting, including at least three (3) years of experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity
- An excellent understanding of box office operations
- Demonstrated computer skills using Microsoft Office and CRM
- Experience with the following programs would be considered an asset: PCI, TMWin, Archtics, Access Manager, Fortress and Salesforce
- A committed, professional and proactive approach to customer service excellence and guest satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and collaborate effectively with staff members at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to be a reliable, responsible and punctual professional
- Strong prioritization skills and an ability to multi-task in a busy and challenging work environment
- A desire to contribute to a dynamic team and complete assigned tasks with a minimal amount of instruction and supervision
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holiday Blue Jays home games and Rogers Centre events as required
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Blue Jays Way (210), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Baseball / Stadium Operations & Tickets / Sales
Requisition ID: 132036
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || Toronto || [[mfield2]] ||
OWN YOUR FUTURE! Labatt is currently hiring We Are All Brewers Logistics Associate-18016387 Job Function : Logistics Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Toronto Head...
Team Lead Technical Support - WD30055333289 What you will do: To provide responsive technical customer support to resolve complex product functionality issues on the extended SurGard & C24 product...
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical) City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: We have a challenging career opportunity for a Business...
Req Id: 214170 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
JOB DESCRIPTION We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference. Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean....
Req Id: 218685 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
OWN YOUR FUTURE! Labatt is currently hiring We Are All Brewers Logistics Associate-18016387 Job...
Team Lead Technical Support - WD30055333289 What you will do: To provide responsive technical...
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical) City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment...
Req Id: 214170 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
JOB DESCRIPTION We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference. Since...
Req Id: 218685 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...