- Grade12 supplemented by successful completion of an administrative diploma plus three (3) to five (5) years progressive administrative assistant experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Computer literate with proficient knowledge of Outlook, Internet, Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with minimal direction.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities and demands.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to type 60 w.p.m.
PRINCE GEORGE COMMUNITY
Prince George is one of the larger cities in British Columbia with a population of approximately 75,000. Built on the confluence of the Fraser and Nechako rivers, Prince George is close to the geographic center of British Columbia and has become a transportation hub as well as an important link in the Asia-Pacific Gateway and Corridor. It is a major centre for shopping and a service centre for surrounding communities, as well as home to the University of Northern British Columbia. In Prince George, BC’s Northern capital, you are just minutes from being fully immersed in the wonders of our natural surroundings – this is a true outdoor person’s paradise. A warm, friendly and diverse population attests to our community spirit. You can be assured of discovering a myriad of entertainment and recreational options year-round, from heritage and cultural opportunities to good old family fun.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, IT Service and Support, and utilizing ITIL best practices, the Service Support Analyst position is responsible for providing technical support services. Working...
Under the direction of the Field Supervisor/Coordinator, and clinical direction of the RN Field Supervisor or Clinical Leader, provides home support services to clients in accordance with a...
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, the Resident Care Attendant provides resident care in accordance with resident-centred care philosophy and established...
The principal functions of the Environmental Health Engineering Program are to administer sections of the Health Act relating to public water supplies and the swimming pool regulations; and to...
Within the context of a person and family-centered model of care and in accordance with Northern Health's vision of an idealized system of services built on a foundation of Primary Health Care,...
Posting ID: 12221 Position Type: Full Time Hourly City: Prince George, BC, Canada Location: Prince George Sawmill Who We Are: Canfor is one of the world’s largest and most respected...
Reporting to the Regional Manager, IT Service and Support, and utilizing ITIL best practices,...
Under the direction of the Field Supervisor/Coordinator, and clinical direction of the RN Field...
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, the Resident Care...
The principal functions of the Environmental Health Engineering Program are to administer...
Within the context of a person and family-centered model of care and in accordance with Northern...
Posting ID: 12221 Position Type: Full Time Hourly City: Prince George, BC,...