Kelly is currently seeking an Application Maintenance and Support Developer for one of our largest oil and gas clients in Calgary, Alberta.
Job Overview: The Application Developer has knowledge and experience in enhancing and maintaining enterprise-wide systems that will help drive the department to provide highly valuable digital transformational solutions. This individual will support, maintain and enhance applications, provide project support when needed, in addition to delivering new innovative solutions for the business. As an Application Developer in the team, you’ll engage with other developers to drive operational excellence, enhance and maintain services, build and track metrics to ensure high quality.
• Supporting Legacy C# .NET and Java applications as they transition to new products
• Developing new solutions using AWS technologies for business partners in Canada, US and Mexico
• Operational support of legacy and new applications
• Learning support procedures for vendor products
• Performing project related tasks for the Energy Trading and Risk Management project as required
• Updating and Creating support documentation
• Participating in the on-call support rotation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A willingness to learn and share expertise
• Experience with C# .NET, Java, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and customer support
• Exposure/understanding of AWS technology is an asset
• Experience implementing cloud-based solutions in AWS is an asset
• AWS Solution Architect (Associate) or better certification is an asset
Qualified and Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter.
We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn & Twitter , or visit kellyservices.ca .
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Req ID: 107004 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Corporate Parts Warehouseperson Tracking Code 3688-046 Job Description Responsibilities include providing inventory control of all incoming and outgoing new parts; picking, packing orders;...
About this role:Are you a creative, strategic leader who encourages passion and sense of team? Are you results driven with the ability to establish relationships and partnerships quickly? If so,...
- Graduation from an approved Combined Laboratory X-Ray Technician program. Eligible for registration with a provincial licensing body. - One year of general experience in both laboratory and...
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager for our Calgary location. This position specializes in the sale of John Deere construction and forestry equipment, Soil Compactors, and other...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Calgary location. The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for assisting in the dismantling of construction, forestry and...
Req ID: 107004 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Corporate Parts Warehouseperson Tracking Code 3688-046 Job Description Responsibilities include...
About this role:Are you a creative, strategic leader who encourages passion and sense of team?...
- Graduation from an approved Combined Laboratory X-Ray Technician program. Eligible for...
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager for our Calgary location. This position...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Calgary location. The successful applicant for...