Req ID: 113886
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Analyst Relations Manager to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
Analyst Relations Manager:
The Analyst Relations Manager ensures that NTT DATA and its global services strategy are well understood and supported by key analysts who advise enterprise customers on purchasing decisions. The role is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with analysts, proactively driving the business to leverage analyst relationships effectively, managing RFIs for analyst reports and collaborating across the analyst relations team, marketing team, and sister companies. Since this is a global role, the AR Manager ensures all relevant Operating Companies are represented in the work.
- Create, execute and manage analyst relations programs in support of NTT DATA.
- Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with top-tier analysts, ensuring they are current on NTT DATA’s strategy and familiar with the company’s overall portfolio, messaging and key executives.
- Support and offer guidance for optimal performance in critical reports, including Magic Quadrants, Waves, and PEAKs.
- Provide analyst relations support for industry events and NTT DATA events.
- Plan and execute analyst engagements, briefing tours, strategy days and site visits.
- Support team tools that drive planning and greater efficiency; use measurement programs to track results and inform future planning.
- Leverage analyst resources to support key marketing and sales support activities.
- Act as analyst relations representative and liaison with executive stakeholders and colleagues from international locations and sister companies.
- Partner with colleagues to drive and enhance business results across multiple geographies, teams and stakeholders and contribute to a world-class industry analyst relations function.
- Excellent interpersonal and executive presence skills, including a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to think on feet.
- Fluency in English & ability to work in US time zones
- Ability to synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences.
- Experience interacting at all levels of a company, including senior management.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently; comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
- Comfortable with technology concepts and a general knowledge of the IT industry
- Knowledge of major analyst firm online resources (Gartner/Forrester/IDC) mandatory
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Fluency in English & ability to work in US time zones
- Knowledgeable of regional/cultural requirements; experienced in international business affairs.
- Self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
- Proficiency in using online tracking and measurement tools desired; experience in data analysis desired
- Strong experience with ARchitect desired
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Manager, Sales Support, Technology, Management, Sales
JOB POSTING #871501 Position: Senior Decision Support Analyst Department: Altum Health Site: Toronto Western Hospital Reports to: Director, Programs & Quality Status: Permanent Full-time Altum...
Position #871657 Position: Privacy Analyst Department: Privacy Office Reports to: Manager, Privacy Operations Location: TGH Status: Permanent Full Time, 37.5 hours per week Salary Grade: $61,542...
JOB POSTING #: 871917 Position: Senior Project Analyst Department: UHN Digital, Data and Implementation Science Reports to: Senior Project Manager, UHN Digital, Data & Implementation...
Close Senior Financial Analyst - Sales Finance Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Financial...
Close Power BI Analyst (Contract) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: IT/...
Close CRM Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Marketing Years Experience: 8-10 Years Job Type:...
JOB POSTING #871501 Position: Senior Decision Support Analyst Department: Altum Health Site:...
Position #871657 Position: Privacy Analyst Department: Privacy Office Reports to: Manager,...
JOB POSTING #: 871917 Position: Senior Project Analyst Department: UHN Digital, Data and...
Close Senior Financial Analyst - Sales Finance Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals...
Close Power BI Analyst (Contract) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
Close CRM Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level:...