Please note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN is only hosting this online application on behalf of The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (the Partnership). The successful candidate will be employed by the Partnership.
Position: Analyst, Regional Office (Level 5)
Location: Downtown Toronto (work from home until further notice)
The Partnership’s Cancer Systems, Performance and Innovation Division drives improvements in Canada’s cancer system through data, research, economic modelling and innovations such as digital healthcare. This division monitors emerging health technologies and leverages data systems to determine gaps and opportunities for improvements in cancer care. The division enhances regional integration, with leads located across the country with the mandate of increasing responsiveness to local cancer care needs and opportunities. This division also leads data collection, analysis and reporting to Canadians on the performance of the cancer system and progress of the Partnership and its partners in delivering on the eight priorities of the 2019-2029 Canadian Strategy for Cancer Control .
Overview of Role
The Analyst, Regional Office supports the Cancer Systems, Performance & Innovation Division in carrying out projects and initiatives to achieve organizational priorities. Reporting to the Regional Lead, Ontario and Federal Partners and Lead, Regional Integration, the incumbent coordinates and provides support to deliver on program/project objectives. As a highly organized professional with strong time management skills this position delivers on the tasks of the job while contributing to CPAC’s overall vision to reduce the burden of cancer on all Canadians.
• Support the Lead, Regional Integration in the implementation of the Regional Integration Office
• Work with program teams, Strategy, Project Management Office and Corporate Services to coordinate and support information collection and dissemination both internally and to external partners
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communicate regularly with key contacts across all jurisdictions
• Lead the synthesis, analysis and reporting of partner intelligence
• Act as a source of information and main point person for information requests from and to the Regional Integration Office
• Plan and organize meetings with internal and external participants
Essential Skills, Education and Experience
• Previous experience in a role requiring external stakeholder management; strong stakeholder relationship and partnership development skills reflected in the ability to establish effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, partners and colleagues
• Self-motivated with strong initiative and ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational, process development and project management/coordination and anticipatory skills
• Strong communication skills with experience interpreting, synthesizing research and technical information
• Excellent research, analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills
• Experienced in literature reviews and environmental scans
• Experience in knowledge transfer of technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience working with provincial, national, and international cancer organizations and professional associations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A commitment to collaboration and shared accountability
For further details on this position, please see the full job description in the link below:
August 13, 2020
If you are interested in applying to this position, please attach your resume and cover letter to the application.
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer thanks all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Should you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, including accessible job postings, please call 416-915-9222 or email us at TM@partnershipagainstcancer.ca
Close Senior Manager, Insights & Analytics Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Market Research Years Experience:...
Organization: Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development Division: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Division/Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program City: Toronto Job Term: 1 Temporary - Up to 12...
Close Director Corporate Affairs Mars Canada Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Director Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Public Relations Years...
Organization: Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks Division: Environmental Assessment and Permissions Division City: Toronto Job Term: 1 Temporary assignment/contract for up to 12...
Close Director, Supply Chain Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Director Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Supply Chain Years Experience: 10-15 Years Job...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build collaborative teams Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way Learn and grow, inwardly and...
Close Senior Manager, Insights & Analytics Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
Organization: Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development Division: Ontario Immigrant...
Close Director Corporate Affairs Mars Canada Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
Organization: Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks Division: Environmental...
Close Director, Supply Chain Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build...