JOB POSTING #869442
Position: Administrative Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Director, Redevelopment Projects
Salary Range: $52,299 - $65,364 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Status: Permanent Full Time
University Health Network (UHN) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Administrative Coordinator in our FM-PRO Department.
The Energy of the City. The Rewards of a Great Career.
The University Health Network, where “above all else the needs of patients come first”, encompasses Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute and the Michener Institute of Education at UHN. The breadth of research, the complexity of the cases treated, and the magnitude of its educational enterprise has made UHN a national and international resource for patient care, research and education. With a long tradition of groundbreaking firsts and a purpose of “Transforming lives and communities through excellence in care, discovery and learning”, the University Health Network (UHN), Canada’s largest research teaching hospital, brings together over 16,000 employees, more than 1,200 physicians, 8,000+ students, and many volunteers. UHN is a caring, creative place where amazing people are amazing the world. Find out about our purpose, values and principles here .
The Redevelopment Project Administrative Coordinator acts as a facilitator and resource for the Senior Director Redevelopment Projects and Managers on HR/recruitment logistics and administrative matters, the principal responsibilities include: facilitating the recruitment; coordinating departmental administrative activities; provides financial support as requested; providing administrative support to team; ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the office; working on special projects, as assigned and/or requested; Performs cross-functional and/or other duties consistent with the job classification, as assigned or requested.
- Coordinates, schedules and confirms appointments, requests, multiple demands/various other activities for the Senior director of Redevelopment utilizing considerable judgment and diplomacy to re-schedule or book appointments according to changing priorities.
- Provides support, advices and guidance to Redevelopment team on a diverse range of topics including systems development, training and recruitment, payroll, executive dashboard and biweekly reporting.
- Responds to inquiries from external stakeholder and general public on issues related to departmental services, the staff and the role/function of the department.
- Maintains extensive communication with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of Sr. Director
- Performs other administrative responsibilities, including organizing retreats and seminars, coordinating annual reviews, liaising and organizing initiatives on behalf of department. Organize CSA training for department including other FM-PRO teams.
- Resolves issues arising, within scope of authority. Escalating issues to Senior director or Managers where appropriate
- Responsible for updating and maintenance of the redevelopment projects team website
- Entry of contract information and uploading of contract into cobblestone system
- Administrator for dropbox renewing annual licenses, purchasing of additional licenses as required charge backs to other FM-PRO FCC, providing new staff access and transferring of files to manager of departing staff
- Works closely with UHN digital to ensure team has required equipment
- Ebuilder Administrator for the Redevelopment Projects department act as first point of contact for technical issues; responsible for various functions including running reports; addition of new staff, maintenance of forms, creation of processes and back up to the FM-PRO Ebuilder administrator
- Document management for Redevelopment legal files; policies and processes.
- At minimum, completion of a 2 year community college program in health care administration, or recognized equivalent required.
- Business, organization or management training at the college or university level preferred
- Completion of a medical terminology course preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in MS Windows and MS Office required.
- Minimum of 4 years practical and related experience
- Previous on-the-job computer/word-processing, database and spreadsheet software experience required; experience in a Microsoft Office environment preferred.
- Experience working in a health care environment an asset.
- Experience working in a teaching hospital environment an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Very good command of medical terminology required.
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work in accordance with Hospital standards required.
- Ability to work well under pressure required.
- Ability to use good judgment in assessing difficult situations required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player required.
- Ability to perform duties in a self-directed manner required.
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures and standards required.
If you are interested in making your contribution at UHN, please apply on-line. You will be asked to copy and paste as well as attach your resume and covering letter. You will also be required to complete some initial screening questions.
POSTED DATE: January 7, 2021 CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
For current UHN employees, only those who have successfully completed their probationary period, have a good employee record along with satisfactory attendance in accordance with UHN's attendance management program, and possess all the required experience and qualifications should apply.
University Health Network thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UHN is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN) We deliver global real-time communications software and network solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with...
Brandt is currently seeking a Division Manager for the Greater Toronto Area, based out of Mississauga. Reporting to the VP of Operations - Ontario, the successful candidate will be a highly...
Close Sales Operations Specialist Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Marketing,Sales Years...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of...
Close Senior Manager, Sales Operations and Customer Experience Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Sales Years...
Close Point of Sales Coordinator / Warehouse Operator Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category:...
About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN) We deliver global real-time communications software and...
Brandt is currently seeking a Division Manager for the Greater Toronto Area, based out of...
Close Sales Operations Specialist Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services Ingram Micro helps...
Close Senior Manager, Sales Operations and Customer Experience Job Posting Category: Experienced...
Close Point of Sales Coordinator / Warehouse Operator Job Posting Category: Experienced...